Hawkeyes Headed to Final Four

Hawkeyes could potentially have the same final 4 opponents in the NCAA Tournament as they did in the Big 10 tournament. Maryland in semi finals and OSU in finals.

Hawkeyes could potentially have the same final 4 opponents in the NCAA Tournament as they did in the Big 10 tournament. Maryland in semi finals and OSU in finals.
Maybe be but South Carolina in in the way but I do believe South Carolina can be beat .

Maybe be but South Carolina in in the way but I do believe South Carolina can be beat .
Maryland is very capable of beating South Carolina tonight and Iowa in the next round. Let's not forget the beating they gave us during the regular season. Iowa is going to have their hands full regardless of who they play on Friday.

I wonder if Iowa and Clark doing what they did that ole South Carolina might be feeling a little pressure. They are a big team that plays inside out without a ton of outside shooting. They seemed to have a little chink in their armor. They didn't look all that dominant last game anyway. MD has a shot I think to shock them... I'm not rooting for that myself I'd rather Iowa get their shot at them. But I won't be surprised if MD does we'll see

I'll be a lot less bummed if Iowa loses to south Carolina. That's one reason to want south Carolina to win tonight. I'll probably still root for Maryland tho because better odds of winning trumps the desire to be less bummed with a loss

Maryland is very capable of beating South Carolina tonight and Iowa in the next round. Let's not forget the beating they gave us during the regular season. Iowa is going to have their hands full regardless of who they play on Friday.
So is whoever plays Iowa.

Caitlin Clark is about to become America's sweerheart.