BT Tournament

How in the same hell do you lose to Minny? And how in the double Sam hell do the Hawks get swept by them?? That's a really BAD look.
Yea ... I'm not sure if the BIG-Fourteen is 1 really good team + a bunch of good teams, all capable of beating each other on any given night, or 1 good team + a bunch of really average teams that beat each other up on any given night.

....and....good bye scUM.
Although I will say they only had one really bad loss (@ PSU) and lost a ton of close and OT games.

Yea ... I'm not sure if the BIG-Fourteen is 1 really good team + a bunch of good teams, all capable of beating each other on any given night, or 1 good team + a bunch of really average teams that beat each other up on any given night.

I feel this way about college basketball in general. The Big 12 gets all the love and the metrics support that, but my eyeball test tells me the gap isn't that big between the Big12 and everyone else. Parity or mediocrity? What do you think this college basketball season has been?

Well the underdog (based on seed) has won all four games so far in this tournament and Penn State currently has Illinois on the ropes.

Iowa is not alone

Well the underdog (based on seed) has won all four games so far in this tournament and Penn State currently has Illinois on the ropes.

Iowa is not alone
The whole league is quite mediocre. I wont pick any team past the sweet 16, and prob only one or two to make it THAT far.

The whole league is quite mediocre. I wont pick any team past the sweet 16, and prob only one or two to make it THAT far.
I don't see any of the top four seeds losing tomorrow, especially Michigan State.

All we had to do was beat Nebraska and we clinch a double bye.

Heck, all we needed was Rutgers to beat Northwestern and we still clinch a double bye.

I keep telling myself that several players have logged serious minutes the last two months and could use a reset.

Tired legs show up in your outside shot, defensive rotations, and late game free throw attempts.

And for God's sake, don't pull a player who picks up two fouls early. Nothing to save him for now. All you're doing is taking him out of rhythm the second half.

I am now rooting for Ohio St. I want as much chaos as possible.
KenPom had them dead last in "luck" about two weeks ago. Out of 360+ teams.

They're still bottom five, but boy is their luck evening out in a hurry, and at the right time.

KenPom had them dead last in "luck" about two weeks ago. Out of 360+ teams.

They're still bottom five, but boy is their luck evening out in a hurry, and at the right time.

The B1G will take a lot of shit if OSU wins this tourney, but I really don't care. Everyone is in love with the Big 12, there is no great team, there is no great conference.

Latest posts