Official Indiana @ Iowa Game Thread

Expecting them to come out and get the W. 4 of the next 5 are at home if they are going to salvage the season it starts tonite.

Normally, I am pissed at 8 o'clock tips, but I kinda like it for this game. I'm going to have an adult beverage or two, watch the game and then just crash afterwards. I will be in bed by 10, it is like a normal weeknight for me.

Expecting them to come out and get the W. 4 of the next 5 are at home if they are going to salvage the season it starts tonite.
Can't say expect ... certainly hope?

Your post implies they have the power to salvage the season and that home / away is gonna be a big part of it. Not to discount normal home / away dynamics (especially in the big14 - 16-ish) but I just don't sense that matters much with this team. Nor do I sense they have the power through better effort or whatever. I really think their effort is great, they're gritty, they have plenty of opportunities and they have the skills. What they lack is a good dose of luck. Luck in the sense that other teams don't go crazy and that Iowa gets some shots to fall.

I'm not sure if this is part of the "luck" factor that KenPom ranks but Iowa's is historically very bad.

Rebraca has to back off a bit

We Really can't afford to have him on the bench for any length of time

Rebraca for the ManSlam

I can't figure out why so many Iowa fans think the Hawks are going to win this game. The Hoosiers are a very good team, with a future NBA star...plus experience. I normally don't bet against any Iowa team, but this feels like easy money to me. Unfortunately.

Latest posts