Championship games

Kansas State with the huge upset over TCU!

So how about a Michigan/Ohio State rematch playing the winner of a Georgia/Alabama rematch?

Is Ron Zook running specials teams for them...lol.
I specifically remember in 7th grade (back then that was the earliest my town had football) we spent a whole practice talking about that stuff.

My coach also said if you ever have any doubt, either pick the ball up and run with it, or tackle an opposing player if he picks it up. Sort it out after the whistle.

All that purple was making my eyes bleed.

Almost as bad as if Illinois/Rocky Top/Clemson/'Cuse ever played against each other.

Kansas State with the huge upset over TCU!

So how about a Michigan/Ohio State rematch playing the winner of a Georgia/Alabama rematch?
Not saying you're advocating for 'bama, but If Iowa was 10-2 and didn't have a win vs. a top 20 the, they'd been considered for the playoffs too, right? Been yelling that at my TV for the last 2 weeks bit no one listens to me. Because they didn't make their CCG, they didn't have the chance to take another loss like TCU, USC, etc have. I'll jump right off the planet if they make it.

Not saying you're advocating for 'bama, but If Iowa was 10-2 and didn't have a win vs. a top 20 the, they'd been considered for the playoffs too, right? Been yelling that at my TV for the last 2 weeks bit no one listens to me. Because they didn't make their CCG, they didn't have the chance to take another loss like TCU, USC, etc have. I'll jump right off the planet if they make it.
Oh hell no but the Alabama bias is real so it wouldn’t surprise me to see them jump over both TCU and USC. I hope it doesn’t happen but I honestly don’t think TCU is a playoff caliber team either.

This is why I don’t like the playoff expansion, there are rarely more than 2 or 3 NC caliber team in any year. This year there’s really only 1, nobody is beating Georgia.

Latest posts