Iowa vs Georgia Tech Game Thread

They have the nucleus of a good team, but at this point something seems like it’s lacking. Maybe as the guys play together a little more they will start to gel and the team will seem more solid to me. It just seems like something is lacking.

I want to think that they are not strong enough under the boards. That they seem weak is this part of their game. I don’t have great confidence in that aspect of the team. That may be why I mentioned during their first loss that it would be great if Josh O could develop physically and skills wise enough that he could feel that void. He has the size to help out there.
I know, only one game, but which of Kris's 20 boards wasn't strong enough? Or Connor's ten? Or our 44-35 rebound edge?

Duke and Iowa State are damn good basketball teams. HN posters bitch away when we play cupcakes, then complain if we lose to a good power 5 team, like TCU. If we lose to Duke and ISU, it’s over!
I'm glad we are playing them, beats playing sisters of the poor.

I know, only one game, but which of Kris's 20 boards wasn't strong enough? Or Connor's ten? Or our 44-35 rebound edge?

Those are great stats but this team we beat would finish in the bottom third or fourth in the Big Ten conference……………. Maybe even last place.