Sill must see TV?

NCHawker

Just curious if any of you will deprioritze watching the hawks this Saturday? Would you primarily watch 'the other games' and check in on Iowa ?

Just curious if any of you will deprioritze watching the hawks this Saturday? Would you primarily watch 'the other games' and check in on Iowa ?
It is my #1 priority each weekend. My wife, kids, and I make an afternoon of it with the game and tailgate type food. Something I'll miss when they're older.

Having said that, if I was home alone, I'd still be anxious for the game all day, plan my to-do list around the game, and cuss at my TV as much now as I do in any other year.

Ia Fb hasn't must watch for me for years. I just pop the game cast and periodically check in while I game.

Of course i will watch, and swear, and perhaps throw the remote. What the hell else am i gonna do? Leaves haven’t fallen enough to rake yet……..

My daughter flies home for an extended weekend on Saturday. I had to make sure she was getting in early enough so I could get back to watch the game. Wouldn't miss it.

It is a religion.....will always watch them.
It's a sickness, I even watch recorded replays if I'm at work when I get home, even a loss! My older kids know the living room is a bad place to hang out when the Hawks are losing. I'm indifferent to their plights for about two hours and don't plan any activity during the game. My wedding reception was during the Duke/Iowa NCAA game and 90% of my family was in the bar watching the game during the dancing. Yea, I'm sick....

Yes. 59 falls of watching Iowa football. A lot of bad teams but some great ones too. Even the average teams (like this one) can rise up and play well. Hoping for a good performance this Saturday.

It is a religion.....will always watch them.

https://www.infobae.com/new-resizer/Z3THztdo5pNtc7FVJ-9bH0PfFtk=/600x0/filters:quality(100)/s3.amazonaws.com/arc-wordpress-client-uploads/infobae-wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/26152325/Papa-Francisco-teleconferencia-Estacion-Espacial-Internacional-1920-1.jpg

What time does the Damn Hawk Game start

Have watched every game since i could watch every game and im 40

After I graduated from Dowling, I was working at Gimbel's advertising dept in Philadelphia and listened to every Hawkeye game on WHO 1040 AM

Listened to every Hawkeye football and basketball game that wasn't on TV since we moved to
Des Moines from Philadelphia

Yeah, I will be watching the Iowa @ Illinois game

After I graduated from Dowling, I was working at Gimbel's advertising dept in Philadelphia and listened to every Hawkeye game on WHO 1040 AM

Listened to every Hawkeye football and basketball game that wasn't on TV since we moved to
Des Moines from Philadelphia

Yeah, I will be watching the Iowa @ Illinois game
1665054674339.png