Paul Chryst out at Wisconsin.

Now that is hard to believe. I know it's been a rough start but they really must have wanted to lock Leonard up before someone else grabbed him.

Now that is hard to believe. I know it's been a rough start but they really must have wanted to lock Leonard up before someone else grabbed him.
There are other way$ to lock up one of your own without having to bounce the headma$ter.

If this report is true it will be the first time they have fired a head football coach in over thirty years.

The donors that pushed this want the Kansas coach. That’s why Leonard is only the interim

Chryst would actually fit in the Ferentz scheme well....more so than Frost.....plays a style Kirk likes.

Are they firing Chryst to get rid of him or is the 2-3 start an excuse to make sure they get Leonhard as their HC before someone else gets him? We talk about how we don't want to lose LeVar Woods, but this is that x10.

Maybe Aranda's success at Baylor had something to do with this. They didn't want anyone to poach Leonard away and watch him have success at HC somewhere else. while they get stuck back in cheese land looking at a staffing rebuild with Chryst. Sucks for Chryst to get the boot though while he's looking at Kirk and Brian's ice cold seats sitting in a glass case, guarded by our mall security guard AD Gary Barta. Gary's got those diamond hands now after every home game sold out this year.

Wisconsin AD Chris McIntosh said he fired Paul Chryst because it is “what is in the long-term best interest of our football program”

Are they firing Chryst to get rid of him or is the 2-3 start an excuse to make sure they get Leonhard as their HC before someone else gets him? We talk about how we don't want to lose LeVar Woods, but this is that x10.
That seems to be the reasoning. They dont want to lose Leonhard

The donors that pushed this want the Kansas coach. That’s why Leonard is only the interim
I think I have this right, but will do some checking. LL played QB at Evansville HS and played at Whitewater. Later became head coach there. Lost track of him for a while. Re-emerged at Kansas. Can‘t fill in the blanks. Except this one: Yet another savior local boy like ol’ Scotty F.? (Might have been coach at Evansville prior to WW?)

Latest posts