Officials handed clowns the game but it does not matter

BS, don't be that guy. A couple calls could have gone the other way (sideline catch on 3rd down, DeJean 15 yarder, defensive holding in the endzone on Benson). The first 2 contributed to a TD drive, but neither of them were egregious. The defensive holding didn't change the scoreboard. And we got a 20 yard gift at the end to give us a chance for a tying FG.

There is one and only one place to put blame in this game. We all know what that is.

BS, don't be that guy. A couple calls could have gone the other way (sideline catch on 3rd down, DeJean 15 yarder, defensive holding in the endzone on Benson). The first 2 contributed to a TD drive, but neither of them were egregious. The defensive holding didn't change the scoreboard. And we got a 20 yard gift at the end to give us a chance for a tying FG.

There is one and only one place to put blame in this game. We all know what that is.
Sure but if that's a score or a fumble we recover on the one, we win the game most probable. Big call and I think they got it wrong.

Really looked like he broke the plane on that touchdown attempt before it was punch out. Just my two cents. That was the game.
or Terry Roberts staying on his feet after the interception. The Iowa offense is inept and I don't know how it gets better this year.

I'm not being that guy I think....Iowa wins with proper call on goaline, but I see this is a lost season either way. Offensive is the worse I have seen in some time.

F**k the officials bullshit! Don't be a clown fan like they claim every year we win. This f**king offense just plain sucks ass! This is the worst offense I've seen in the KF years. The gawddamn QB play is below juvenile flag football! I'm glad my wife and I were in Athens today celebrating our 33rd where you can see real offensive schemes and offensive play! With Iowa's defense and and a top f**cking 50 offense this team would win the west! If this is what is called simplifying an offense I can't imagine what it was like before because it's the same nonproductive shit that was displayed last year. Face it, we won the west last year despite our F*cking selves!

Here is the last frame before the ball moved.

View attachment 9266
Remember the ball just has to break the white line, that being said it's always dangerous to put the ball out. But if this is the picture they had how did they not overrule the call. Clearly over the white by a half foot still in both hands. Replay decisions are no more valid than the original calls so many times.

Remember the ball just has to break the white line, that being said it's always dangerous to put the ball out. But if this is the picture they had how did they not overrule the call. Clearly over the white by a half foot still in both hands. Replay decisions are no more valid than the original calls so many times.
Yep. I agree 100%. Let's just say if I didn't agree, I'd probably be getting a divorce.

I’d say multiple places to put the blame. Oline play, QB play, OC that’s in way over his head and can’t do his job and HC who refuses to address the deficiencies on the offensive end as well as his staff. Or are we blanketing all that under the offense.

Really looked like he broke the plane on that touchdown attempt before it was punch out. Just my two cents. That was the game.
So the game depended on the two possessions where they gifted us the ball inside their 25 yard line. I’d say it was determined by what our offense managed to do (or not do) when they were outside the red zone.

Latest posts