2022 College Football Survival Pool

Zamboni08

We've got a slate of week 0 games, so let's kick it off early again this year! Sorry for the delay @FabFew.

I've also FINALLY got to defend my own title...

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Week 1 is again going to include week 0. Even though there are a handful of teams who will play twice, for our pool WEEK 1 will be games on today, Saturday, Aug 27th - Monday Sept 5th. If you pick week 0, do not pick week 1.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET: https://bit.ly/3DtC4Nn

THE PRIZE: bragging rights. Etch your name in HN history along with @Zamboni08 , @Stanzi , @MNHawkeye89 , @InGoodCo , @alabamahawkeye

On Iowa, Go Hawks!

What are we considering as Week 0? Or does Week 0 just get merged with Week 1 and we get our choice between today and next Saturday? We have games today, and Thursday Sept 1, Friday Sept 2, and Saturday Sept 3. I'm thinking the latter, so you can pick any game until Saturday Sept 3 as your week one pick.

The Pick:

Week 1: Utah State

What are we considering as Week 0? Or does Week 0 just get merged with Week 1 and we get our choice between today and next Saturday? We have games today, and Thursday Sept 1, Friday Sept 2, and Saturday Sept 3. I'm thinking the latter, so you can pick any game until Saturday Sept 3 as your week one pick.

The Pick:

Week 1: Utah State
Kicking things off this year with a lil Husker level reading comprehension I see...

Week 1, I am going with Texas over ULM. Mainly because Texas plays Alabama in week 2, so I won't be able to use Texas after week 1.