4-Star JP Estrella High on Hawkeye Basketball

I read the Syracuse report and it read almost like the Iowa report. Honestly, what do we expect these kids to say? They get the red carpet rolled out and their ass kissed for three days, who wouldn't enjoy that experience? I am sure the coaches have a pretty good idea of what a recruit is looking for before they step on campus, and they feed them what they want to hear. If a kid comes back from a visit and doesn't gush over what he saw, the coach isn't very good at his job.

If he truly is looking for the current program that is winning, stable and sending big men to the league, clearly Iowa is his choice. But, if having family closer is a big factor, Cuse are a lot closer. Probably boils down to weighing those two things. NIL is a wildcard as well. 50/50 feel to me. Hope we land him.

I'm not like some Syrcuse fanboy and Boeheim is clearly on the tail end of his career, but they've been to two finals fours and an elite 8 since 2012. Even their fairly recent history is very good.

I'm not like some Syrcuse fanboy and Boeheim is clearly on the tail end of his career, but they've been to two finals fours and an elite 8 since 2012. Even their fairly recent history is very good.
Didn't he just graduate his 2 boys? Does he have anymore in the pipeline like Fran too? Felt like once his boys were done he might be hanging it up soon.

Yup he's a Vol... $ talks. Going to have to get that NIL $ up if they want to swim in the deep end. Felt like we had him till TN started waving those dollar bills around.