Iowa Football Updates Future Schedules

Gosh I hope the Big Ten goes to 10 conference games once USC/UCLA joins and keeps the annual Iowa-ISU game too.

Yes I know that means only 6 home games every other year, but who cares, Iowa will be making $100M a year from its new tv contract.

Does the fact there are no games scheduled with ISU after 2025 indicate anything? Now with the conference headed to 16 team in 2024 it looks like it may not be an every year event. I kind of wonder if the 2023 game might be the last.

Does the fact there are no games scheduled with ISU after 2025 indicate anything? Now with the conference headed to 16 team in 2024 it looks like it may not be an every year event. I kind of wonder if the 2023 game might be the last.
I hope we figure out how to schedule State every year. Too important to Iowa fans to have this game annually. We owe them that.

Please, please happen. We need to stop doing favors for playing that garbage, desperate, clown hole program.