The Kentucky Fried....Iowa on offense don't play like a chicken official Citrus Bowl Game thread

I just don’t know why in the world I expected some progress in our O for this past bowl game. Should have learned. Same old same old. Severely Limited QB’s. Just ok receivers. O line below average. And, BF.

Evidently BF and Spencer can't either. Otherwise they'd be adjusting and calling plays accordingly. That's what I meant. Adjust the play calling to what they're giving us instead of throwing into double and triple coverage or running up the middle into a stacked box designed to stop the run up the middle, or throwing a sideline pass behind the line of scrimmage to a covered receiver or 3rd down, etc, etc, etc
Seriously??? Everyone on here knows Iowa runs the same damn plays over, and over, and over, again, and again, and again. I believe Iowa’s offensive coaching staff invented that old saying about “running a dead horse into the ground”

AT THE HALF:

It's the O stupid! Its always the O. And Iowa's WR are don't scare anyone. This is that syndrome we've seen where Iowa can't stretch the field and they just squat and stop the hawks.

The Oline is playing OK.

Petras I think is slow to get the ball out. But the WRs are not open

Our 1st down run defense is particularly bad today. Then Kent passes on first down for a sack, their OCoord is over thinking it also.