The official Muck Michigan Go Iowa for the Big Ten Title Game thread

Nope. It’s recruiting failure. No coach could make a Big Ten OL with these kids. Other than Linderbaum none of these dudes should be playing P5 ball. They might develop into that role, but not right now.

The only senior OLineman on the entire roster is a 5’10” former walk-on. That’s a horrible recruiting failure, and it’s not the fault of a brand new coach.
Yes - but who has the overall responsibility for the offense? Talent & scheme?
A lack of talent is the problem, not a pass.
Maybe offensive talent just doesn’t want to play for Brian (or Kirk).
Would you?

Anyone who can’t see that this is 100% on the OL and that there aren’t any plays that could be called to fix this thing, is an idiot

Oline is definitely a huge issue. But inside the 20 the playbook appears to be about 5 plays.

We've moved the ball... but I side the 20 playcalling can make a difference. But your right, oline is and has been an issue

Nope. It’s recruiting failure. No coach could make a Big Ten OL with these kids. Other than Linderbaum none of these dudes should be playing P5 ball. They might develop into that role, but not right now.

The only senior OLineman on the entire roster is a 5’10” former walk-on. That’s a horrible recruiting failure, and it’s not the fault of a brand new coach.
I don't know. They got worse as the year went along, though. I just don't see Iowa doing any better next year with this line.