BIG

Kickin some ACC ass.
Lead 6-2 after first two nights

6 games tonight. BIG has a decent chance to win 5. (Nebraska = no chance)
nebraska is up in triple OT - as somebody who lives a mile from NC State's campus (and is my adopted triangle team) - this doesn't surprise me

So.....

Not only did Joe T's clutch shot win the game for Iowa, it eventually ended up preventing a 7-7 split in the series.

ACC really turned it on last night but came up one win short of splitting the Challenge. B1G 8, ACC 6. Wisconsin provided the official clincher by holding off Gerogia Tech.

Most disappointing loss? Michigan. Wha happened? Is Juwan looking forward that much to Saturday's football game :p

So.....

Not only did Joe T's clutch shot win the game for Iowa, it eventually ended up preventing a 7-7 split in the series.

ACC really turned it on last night but came up one win short of splitting the Challenge. B1G 8, ACC 6. Wisconsin provided the official clincher by holding off Gerogia Tech.

Most disappointing loss? Michigan. Wha happened? Is Juwan looking forward that much to Saturday's football game :p
Was wondering the same thing about Michigan. They got destroyed. The little bit of the second half I saw was essentially Hunter Dickerson trying to do too much and missing badly. When your star player only plays 18 minutes and scores 4 points it isn’t going to end well for you.

Damn wish I would have finished watching that. Think they were down by 11 or so when I turned it on, just assumed OSU lost
Ditto here also except I caught the pre game hype and figured it wasn’t worth my time to watch Duke dismantle OSU. Guess I had that one wrong. Got to cheer for our in conference foes except for when we are playing them. Might need nine invited to the NCAA tournament to get squeezed in at the end of the year.

We soon will see how good this team can be. Hoping for an all happy Iowa basketball and football fan base by the end of Saturday night!!!

Ditto here also except I caught the pre game hype and figured it wasn’t worth my time to watch Duke dismantle OSU. Guess I had that one wrong. Got to cheer for our in conference foes except for when we are playing them. Might need nine invited to the NCAA tournament to get squeezed in at the end of the year.

We soon will see how good this team can be. Hoping for an all happy Iowa basketball and football fan base by the end of Saturday night!!!
We've already seen how good this team can be. Better than exxpected.

Don't use Purdue at Mackey as a measuring stick. Few team are coming out of there with a win this year.

We've already seen how good this team can be. Better than exxpected.

Don't use Purdue at Mackey as a measuring stick. Few team are coming out of there with a win this year.
Been following BIG basketball for over four decades and am well aware of how Mackey is a graveyard for visiting teams.
You never know though. Wouldn’t that be something to leave with a win. That would put a major light on this team. Anything is possible.

I have had a lot of fun,so far, watching this unique Iowa team. I have prepared myself for some highs and lows, for sure. But what an interesting journey it will be! I have a season ticket, row 25, aisle seat, dead center court, opposite the Iowa bench. I had to watch Alfraud and Lackluster, but now I am having a blast. I was in the old field house for Ralph Miller and Lute Olson, great memories! But Indo love watching Fran’s teams, warts and all.

I have had a lot of fun,so far, watching this unique Iowa team. I have prepared myself for some highs and lows, for sure. But what an interesting journey it will be! I have a season ticket, row 25, aisle seat, dead center court, opposite the Iowa bench. I had to watch Alfraud and Lackluster, but now I am having a blast. I was in the old field house for Ralph Miller and Lute Olson, great memories! But Indo love watching Fran’s teams, warts and all.

Say hi to the big-tall clarinet kid in the pep band if you get a chance, that's my son.

Latest posts