MSU vs OSU and other Big 10 games not Iowa's

uihawk82

This MSU pass defense is looking very porous again like against Purdue. OSU 2 possessions and two chunk TD passes. Not much to say about the other two early games except I would really like to see the Mildcats beat Purdue at the Wrig.

Long drive by MSU comes up with a missed field goal then BOOM. a few plays and a 50 yard OSU TD pass 21-0. This could be the best passing attack in the Big in a long time, explosive. And OSU can run the ball but they dont want to against this poor MSU pass defense.

Stroud for 222 yards, 14 for 15 on first 3 drives.

Last edited:
super frustrating watching a 3-7 Nebraska team generate offense against the Wisky D. A decade in and Iowa still can’t solve the 3-4 zone blitz scheme.

Offense is not their problem usually. It is mostly dumb penalties and turnovers and their defense but this year their defense looks pretty decent

tO$U looked good today against a Sparty team that I thought would give 'em a game.

Sparty has one of the worst pass defenses in the country going back weeks. Harbaugh shit the bed losing to them when he was up 17 points as he kept running the ball. OSU looked great really great and the bad sparty was part of the problem.

Hard to imagine why sparty is so bad in pass defense, maybe no pass rush, but I would think they would still have a lot of good athletes but maybe they are young and inexperienced