Fun while it lasted

And to think David bell almost came to Iowa. Turns out he loves coming to Iowa.
Yep, he would have came to Iowa and block for the zone run or one of Brains three yard passes.

Those bastards played three QB’s and all three out played are QB.

The Brian experiment is a failure.

I was hoping we win the West but didn't even consider we would get that high this year. Like someone else said, that was a bonus. Now its back to the original goal.

And can someone tell Bell you're supposed to do that to teams that shunned you in recruiting. Not teams that wanted you bad.

Every game now is a clear toss up (maybe besides Illinois) now. I'm even questioning if we win can the West. The offense is regressing and Brohm gave the rest of the league a blue print on how to be effective against our defense.

2 weeks to come up with something better.

Without a good to great offensive line. The Iowa offensive system will struggle. Much of our offensive woes are simply due to a young, underdeveloped oline.

More running lanes, more time to throw. Less lost yardage plays, etc.

There's obviously other deficiencies, but I feel this is the biggest. We have all American center...a veteran guard... and then a mixture of underdeveloped frosh and sophs

What we saw today gives me serious concern for almost every remaining game.

Without a good to great offensive line. The Iowa offensive system will struggle. Much of our offensive woes are simply due to a young, underdeveloped oline.

More running lanes, more time to throw. Less lost yardage plays, etc.

There's obviously other deficiencies, but I feel this is the biggest. We have all American center...a veteran guard... and then a mixture of underdeveloped frosh and sophs

What we saw today gives me serious concern for almost every remaining game.
The pass protection is really concerning to me.

What's interesting was I felt we were moving the ball quite well on the ground but, obviously, once Purdue went up a couple scores, that had to go out the window.

But, on the pass protection side, it seems like Purdue was getting consistent pressure even when not blitzing.

This is the curse of being a fan of a developmental program, I suppose. The stars rarely all align for us, it seems.

The pass protection is really concerning to me.

What's interesting was I felt we were moving the ball quite well on the ground but, obviously, once Purdue went up a couple scores, that had to go out the window.

But, on the pass protection side, it seems like Purdue was getting consistent pressure even when not blitzing.

This is the curse of being a fan of a developmental program, I suppose. The stars rarely all align for us, it seems.
Yep, almost impossible to develop everything all at the same time.