Penn state vs Hawkeye

Seems like our defense is re-acting slowly. Not aggressive like we are used to seeing

I just don't see how Petras can be our best option at qb. In my opinion, an inaccurate qb who can move and escape pressure is better than an inaccurate qb who can't move at all and goes down with no hope of making a play

Finally got back home and turned the game on, and it's 14-3 at the end of the 1st. I don't know what happened yet, but I probably don't even want to know either.

Finally got back home and turned the game on, and it's 14-3 at the end of the 1st. I don't know what happened yet, but I probably don't even want to know either.
O is terrible. Petras is worse. Dlooks like they have cement shoes on

This is the first game this season I’ve actually watched the game on TV. Sorry, guys. Think I’ll turn it off and do something else for a while. Maybe that’ll turn it around.

Let’s remember that Penn State has a damn good team. Even so Ohio State is the same ole Ohio State. Win the West and that is who we will be playing.

Did this hype get in the head of the defense?
Yurich had a plan to throw the ball to the holes in the zone and not give up despite turnovers. The bet is that Iowa's offense is bad enough that even on short fields, the 6 times will lead to at most 18 points while enough homeruns will keep them ahead.

Your squad is 3-2 and hasn’t beaten anybody with a pulse yet…please go away.

Latest posts