Urban Meyer caught cheating on his wife

Well, considering he's put a target on his back by assuming a "holier than thou" public persona, I'd say he's asked to be judged at a higher standard. At the minimum, he is likely a few distinct, conscious steps into a potentially bad situation here as far as it relates to his marital fidelity.

To his credit (from a PR standpoint at least), he is trying to get in front of it and has already put out a statement:

statement.png

Some people are saying that he is using his hands to keep her off of his wenis, my question is exactly WHERE are his hands?

Oh yeah, we've all been there. Standing in line, minding your own business, trying to buy chips, La Casa salsa, and a half gallon of A&E chocolate milk, and suddenly some perfect 10 is rubbing her hindquarters all over your cargo shorts. Annoying.

Jeezus, I need to start shopping at HyVee instead of Walmart! At Walmart I'm getting a 300 lb rubbing up against me while she's bending over picking up the bag of chips that she accidently dropped.

I was wondering where all the perfect 10's were shopping....

Jeezus, I need to start shopping at HyVee instead of Walmart! At Walmart I'm getting a 300 lb rubbing up against me while she's bending over picking up the bag of chips that she accidently dropped.

I was wondering where all the perfect 10's were shopping....
Dude, Walmart. I used to do a bit of grocery shopping there, they had some insanely good prices. But the smell! Every Walmart I walk into smells like sweaty feet, I just can't do it.

I do miss Fairway though. Nice and cozy, could find everything quick and get out. And that meat counter - dayum, best ground beef in town.

Dude, Walmart. I used to do a bit of grocery shopping there, they had some insanely good prices. But the smell! Every Walmart I walk into smells like sweaty feet, I just can't do it.

I do miss Fairway though. Nice and cozy, could find everything quick and get out. And that meat counter - dayum, best ground beef in town.
Pork is best around. Not sure about the beef. Try Webers in Cuba City Wi, best damn beef i have ever had

Latest posts