JBo Attacker.....a former Cyclone???

Well, one thing is for sure.....his twitter posts have been D-baggy.
In my impression not at all. Quite funny imo and very engaging. I love that he's not afraid to put dipshits on blast. They deserve it. I love that he has character. I am an Iowa fan though and I tend to support, cheer and like Iowa players for the most part.

In my impression not at all. Quite funny imo and very engaging. I love that he's not afraid to put dipshits on blast. They deserve it. I love that he has character. I am an Iowa fan though and I tend to support, cheer and like Iowa players for the most part.
Tactically, I think he makes foolish decisions giving bulletin board material to others. More time practicing/hitting the books.....less social media d-bagging and getting caught up in it and himself.

As of late though, pretty quite.

Don't be so damn logical man...

All this does is put a name to who it was. The rest of it is just as possible/and up in the air as to if that all was the case or not too. I wasn't there heck if I know. But just because this guy went to ISU doesn't all of a sudden mean the rumors about JBo aren't any more or less true.

In the same way that words have consequences so do actions and this ISU dude is gonna get in trouble for it. Regardless of if JBo 'deserved' it due to social norms of how folks should conduct themselves in bars one can't just go swinging 3 times I think I read. So I don't think I feel sorry for JBo a whole lot. He put himself in that situation which is really easy to avoid. And I feel even less sorry for the ISU dude who was so easily triggered.
More BS. Speculation abounds.

Tactically, I think he makes foolish decisions giving bulletin board material to others. More time practicing/hitting the books.....less social media d-bagging and getting caught up in it and himself.

You don’t have control of his life. He does not need your help.

Wow, what’s the chances that maybe there was some history here? Or they knew each other?
There may have been a previous history between the 2, I dont know. If not, JBo created a history by leaving his shoes at half court. I,m quite sure he pissed off ex- football players, basketball players, coaches, alum, teachers etc...
Hilarious to us, but not to ANYBODY associated with the clowns. The way people are today, it does,nt pay to anger people for very foolish reasons.

There may have been a previous history between the 2, I dont know. If not, JBo created a history by leaving his shoes at half court. I,m quite sure he pissed off ex- football players, basketball players, coaches, alum, teachers etc...
Hilarious to us, but not to ANYBODY associated with the clowns. The way people are today, it does,nt pay to anger people for very foolish reasons.
Work on getting a sense of humor.

Perhaps I am AOL but I just read this on Yahoo. Evidently it was a former Cyclone football player Nicholas Kron who is being charged with attacking Bohannon back in May.

WOW!!!

Is Oregon being attacked for the beating they put on JBo too?

So, Jbo could still be a douche and it's cool to go ahead just raking the kid that's been nothing but what could be considered an amazing student athlete at the U of Iowa, who's contributed and given more to the Iowa hoops program and community than most...... his character is still up for debate....but.... and this is a big but, the guy who physically assaulted Jordan on video, played football at our biggest rival - should get some bullshit blanket benefit of the doubt as being a stand up guy? Sorry, that's not how it works. This guy doesn't get an ounce of sympathy, respect, courtesy or benefit of the doubt from me and frankly, he doesn't deserve it. Ya know who probably does though?
I'm not saying Kron deserves any sympathy whatsoever. I just find it amazing that because JBo was assaulted by a former football player of our biggest rival, then suddenly any potential character flaws of his own magically disappear and JBo's status as an upstanding citizen is proven. Sorry that's not how it works either.

In no way shape or form am I'm praising Kron or sticking up for him, but as a person we know equally as much about Kron as we did/do about JBo off the court. I just don't see how with Jbo it was a matter of wait for the details to come out before judging his character yet Kron is instantly scum of the earth.

I'm not trying to make Kron out to be a good guy or pretending to know, or care, anything about who he is or what he stands for. But as stated numerous times in this thread, throw alcohol into the mix and its no shock something like this happens. I just don't see anything thats been released that says anything about either one of their characters so I"m not sure why one gets the benefit of the doubt and the other doesn't.

Last edited:
It sucks that this is true... Some folks like JBo have that 'they don't give a shit' bone and they're gonna do what they wanna do for laughs. Even if it means they could get punched out over it. (doesn't seem worth it to me but whatever)

Listen to yourself man. Do you feel like Jordan hasn't dedicated enough time to Iowa basketball? What else does he need to do? Has he missed a lot of practices? Not to my knowledge. Does he not work out with the rest of his team? Is he skipping stuff to play on twitter? He's in the top 10 at Iowa in scoring, #1 in assists and arguably the best 3 point shooter the school has ever had. No amount of practice is going to improve what he wasn't naturally gifted with and there is so much more to these kids lives then practicing basketball. There is only so much time athletes can commit to practicing with their bodies, most of the time in most college and pro athletes days are "down times" - I have absolutely no issues with Jordan's commitments or contributions to the Iowa basketball program

I'm not saying Kron deserves any sympathy whatsoever. I just find it amazing that because JBo was assaulted by a former football player of our biggest rival, then suddenly any potential character flaws of his own magically disappear and JBo's status as an upstanding citizen is proven. Sorry that's not how it works either.

In no way shape or form am I'm praising Kron or sticking up for him, but as a person we know equally as much about Kron as we did/do about JBo off the court. I just don't see how with Jbo it was a matter of wait for the details to come out before judging his character yet Kron is instantly scum of the earth.

I'm not trying to make Kron out to be a good guy or pretending to know, or care, anything about who he is or what he stands for. But as stated numerous times in this thread, throw alcohol into the mix and its no shock something like this happens. I just don't see anything thats been released that says anything about either one of their characters so I"m not sure why one gets the benefit of the doubt and the other doesn't.
Kron is instantly scum of the earth and a criminal. I have no problem judging his character. He has a history you see. He assaulted an Iowa basketball player a few months back and it was caught on tape. I judge him. I judge him right now, without any more info, dudes a fucking trash can. If you're 30 years old and still getting in bar brawls it's time to reassess where life has taken you.

Jordan, well, Iowians have been following his career for over a decade with HS and his brothers and his name being in the spot light in the state of Iowa. He's never been arrested. He's never had even a brush with law enforcement that I know of. So, why would I believe any bullshit rumor about the kid being a shit head or a terrible human. From the exposure I've had with him, I wouldn't be able to get there without some sort of substantial proof.

The other guy, I have the proof.

You get that right?

I am fine with your stance and I don't argue that finding out who this dude was doesn't really change any of the rumors that were discussed about Jordan but at the same time I feel like it really sheds light that this was likely NOT what the rumors are suggesting and there's a good chance that it had more to do with ISU vs UI then it had to do with any sort of wedding bullshit. That sounds extremely far fetched with the news of who this dip shit is and it's 100% ok to judge this loser... he broke the law and now he's a felon. Loser

If you're 30 and still sucker punching college kids and assaulting citizens out in public, I hope they put that said person in jail. Keeping it real and being hard has consequences.

Listen to yourself man. Do you feel like Jordan hasn't dedicated enough time to Iowa basketball? What else does he need to do? Has he missed a lot of practices? Not to my knowledge. Does he not work out with the rest of his team? Is he skipping stuff to play on twitter? He's in the top 10 at Iowa in scoring, #1 in assists and arguably the best 3 point shooter the school has ever had. No amount of practice is going to improve what he wasn't naturally gifted with and there is so much more to these kids lives then practicing basketball. There is only so much time athletes can commit to practicing with their bodies, most of the time in most college and pro athletes days are "down times" - I have absolutely no issues with Jordan's commitments or contributions to the Iowa basketball program
Everyone has their opinions. He can be Mother Teresa for all I care and do great acts, but do one stupid thing and mess everything up. Not that he has messed everything up....he is very far from the devil and is in good standing. He has been here awhile and has broke a lot of records. He will only add to it.

BTW, what I say is in gest. Of course he does not have to spend every waking minute reading and shooting hoops. I'm saying, if I were him, I would not be posting stupid crap on twitter and getting into twitter wars (or stirring up trouble in bars).

Last edited: