Jordan Bohannon Involved in Physical Altercation

My buddy and I once were dripping beer on Acie Earl's head in The Union while he and his posse were dancing below. They confronted us twice saying "Man, your drippin' beer on us." It's a wonder we didn't get our asses kicked that night.

Oh, and I had nothing against Acie Earl as he's always been one of my favorites. Stupid shit you do as a youngster and now regret.

Acie, if you are reading this, that was me that night! Sorry Bro.
You are right. That was stupid. Likely he remembers you.

The whole point of an internet forum is conjecture about shit we don't know will happen or not. This is going to be a tough hole for him to dig himself out of in a lot of ways.
Time is the healer of all things. Mike Tyson raped a woman and is running around making big bucks again and being put on movies and commercials etc. Granted the kind of time it'd take for JBo to do an about face 180 on would be more then a year... And that's if he'd even do it

I get a big kick out of the Fox News (sic) “a lot of people” routine. No names, of course. Ha Ha Ha
Deleted. You can argue all you want and call me the worst human in history all you want, but do not do that shit on the sports board.

You know exactly what I mean and where it goes from here.

Has the person who threw the punch been found yet? I can't imagine with video and all the people there they don't have him yet. Would like to hear his side of why he needed to resort to punching Jbo. I'm sure his reasoning will be classic drunk think.

I'm going to exit this one, I should know better than to try and be rationale with people that cannot think logically and get past their fandom. JBo is a saint and can do no wrong in the eyes of a couple on here.

Has the person who threw the punch been found yet? I can't imagine with video and all the people there they don't have him yet. Would like to hear his side of why he needed to resort to punching Jbo. I'm sure his reasoning will be classic dunk think.
There are a lot of people I'd like to hear from that were at the bar, the wedding party, eye witnesses, staff.....hell maybe we are all wrong but a couple of people on here in that Jordan was just in a bar minding his own business and someone came up an just hit him for no reason.

Hell it was probably a Clown fan who decided to get revenge for him leaving his sneakers on the floor of Hilton.

There are a lot of people I'd like to hear from that were at the bar, the wedding party, eye witnesses, staff.....hell maybe we are all wrong but a couple of people on here in that Jordan was just in a bar minding his own business and someone came up an just hit him for no reason.

Hell it was probably a Clown fan who decided to get revenge for him leaving his sneakers on the floor of Hilton.
So the answer is NO we don't know who the punch came from yet?

I'm going to exit this one, I should know better than to try and be rationale with people that cannot think logically and get past their fandom. JBo is a saint and can do no wrong in the eyes of a couple on here.
It's like almost any thread here that goes beyond 4 pages. It descends into 2 sides where each side takes a severe stance that they won't budge from and accuses the other side of being idiots. Not unlike most internet conversations.

It's like almost any thread here that goes beyond 4 pages. It descends into 2 sides where each side takes a severe stance that they won't budge from and accuses the other side of being idiots. Not unlike most internet conversations.

lol, yes, so true!

Then you got a guy like me stirring up shit on both sides......hhmmmm....I probably shouldn't do that. At least I'm not drunk in a bar. :)

By all accounts on the court he may be a great kid, guy, and team mate. We're hearing quite a bit that says different off the court. And there's nothing wrong with that. Who he is off the court doesn't change what he does on it, and vice versa.
At this point it's an echo chamber of shit - who do you believe? Are half these people saying it just people who don't like Jordan to begin with? I mean, I ran into Jordan up in Boji like 3 years ago. Whole place was all over him when he came in. I didn't speak with him. He seemed like he was a normal guy out enjoying the lime light. He's probably a cocky little fucker but let's not act like that's not probably 90% of elite college athletes

Is Bohannon a douche? I'd say in some ways it appears he likely is. However many division 1 athletes are.. they just aren't public like he is. I think what some are trying to say is that we really don't know him and that a lot of what people are saying in this thread is based of internet conjecture. Yeah we saw people dressed up.. there might have been a wedding... did he throw ice? Maybe... but that's still conjecture at this point.

It's like the Aaron Donald bar fight a month ago--- the guy accused him of attacking him and then we found out that was totally a lie.

We don't even know how he got the head injury exactly.

This is all a bunch of hearsay at this point.

There's probably not a very high percentage of college kids (especially when in a big group) who will tattle tale on a douche fucking with them at a bar instead of confronting the person themselves.
Hmmmm........that brings up a good point. Just where WERE the bouncers when some tool was chucking ice at customers? At least in my limited experience working the floor, one of them should’ve seen and/or heard something going on.

My buddy and I once were dripping beer on Acie Earl's head in The Union while he and his posse were dancing below. They confronted us twice saying "Man, your drippin' beer on us." It's a wonder we didn't get our asses kicked that night.

Oh, and I had nothing against Acie Earl as he's always been one of my favorites. Stupid shit you do as a youngster and now regret.

Acie, if you are reading this, that was me that night! Sorry Bro.
I'll tell him for you, I see him usually once or twice a month!

Come on man....

If you're calling me out for being ridiculous and can't see how ridiculous that statement is, something's wrong.

If anything about Bohannon is "by all accounts," accounts of people who know him are overwhelmingly negative.

If they weren't, you'd see a whole lot of people coming out and defending the guy on a personal level and that ain't happening. If anything it's the opposite. The response from most is, "well, you kind of had to expect that eventually..."

So, you are basing this off some message board discussions and twitter? Don't come on me man, you know better than that too. You are taking the pulse of guys who likely didn't like Jordan before this incident, you have no idea if they are Iowa fans or fans of whoever else. Jordan has fought for his peers NIL. You think those dudes like Jordan? The families he visits with after games, the autographs, the podcast (i listen every week, Jordan sounds like a great dude). The video's he made for kids during the pandemic for basketball skills? All his public interviews - his personality. I have way more reliable documentation that Jordan is a good kid. You only internet accounts from unreliable sources saying otherwise.

By the way, IMO, based off what I've read -the much larger majority of Iowa fans sympathize and support Jordan after this altercation.

So, you are basing this off some message board discussions and twitter? Don't come on me man, you know better than that too. You are taking the pulse of guys who likely didn't like Jordan before this incident, you have no idea if they are Iowa fans or fans of whoever else. Jordan has fought for his peers NIL. You think those dudes like Jordan? The families he visits with after games, the autographs, the podcast (i listen every week, Jordan sounds like a great dude). The video's he made for kids during the pandemic for basketball skills? All his public interviews - his personality. I have way more reliable documentation that Jordan is a good kid. You only internet accounts from unreliable sources saying otherwise.
Gordy? Is that you?

Don't you live in the shadow of Huskerdom?
I do - I sit with 10 Husker fans every day. When I walked in to work Monday - they were all watching the videos on their lap tops. All of em were like "Holy shit, hope he's ok and I hope that dude goes to jail" - that IMO, has been the overall sentiment I've seen. Other fan bases want to dunk on him? Who cares. I bet Jordan doesn't.

Latest posts