Noah Fenske in the transfer portal

CP87

1618253115515.png

I thought that 2019 OL class (E. Miller, Endres, Fenske) had a lot of potential...big, athletic kids.

Two have now transferred. Fenske did make it to #2 OC in the spring depth chart, but it seems like the 3 I thought highly of are getting surpassed by the walk-on from that class (DeJong), as well as the younger guys. Richman, Volk, and Elsbury from the 2020 class are on the 2-deeps...and I have to think that Davidokov and Colby from the 2021 class are probably making an impression (not to mention Stephens and Myslinki, who did not early enroll).

If he was #2 at Center, you would think that if Linderbaum leaves after this year he would have had a good shot at starting for two years. But what we don't know is what went into his decision. Best of luck to him wherever he ends up.

Nebraska could be the destination. He's good friends with Ezra Miller. And the Huskers could use the help.

Nebraska could be the destination. He's good friends with Ezra Miller. And the Huskers could use the help.
Is there a dislike button? I hate to see our guys go there. Was he not getting the reps with the two-deeps? Or in other words, looking at a lot of time riding the pine.

Is there a dislike button? I hate to see our guys go there. Was he not getting the reps with the two-deeps? Or in other words, looking at a lot of time riding the pine.
Those guys wouldn't have seen the field anyway. Nebraska's a dumpster fire that won't be saved anytime soon, especially by a couple of walk-on o-linemen. Not a big issue.

If they were good friends, I'm sure Frost told Miller to get him to transfer with the appeal of more likely playing time.

My guess is he dropped of the second team and made his move out of frustration.

Question in my mind is, who beat him out? Some young gun making his move is my guess and that's a good thing.

Latest posts