OSU baby!! OT

OSU was the one B1G team I never quite got a grasp on who they were.
I have a friend of mine who is a Buckeye rooter.
He pointed out to me the # of times they had a lead late in a game and blew it. Five or something.
Specifically, a four point lead with 4 to go. Pretty amazing.

I hate any B1G team to lose, but OSU and Wisconsin I do not have problem wanting them to get beat. OSU started to slide a little end of the season but caught fire in the BTT. And Wisconsin.....I just hate them.

It is almost impossible to simulate the reality of one and done during the regular season.

Everyone goes in thinking they're ready, but who knows?

You either are or you're not.

I have a friend of mine who is a Buckeye rooter.
He pointed out to me the # of times they had a lead late in a game and blew it. Five or something.
Specifically, a four point lead with 4 to go. Pretty amazing.

Spread the floor and shoot 3(s) or run a inside/out game with Lidell. When it was money time Holtmann never quite figured it out. And like you said it finally caught up to them.

Problem is, now people are going to be saying the B1G is over rated.

The overrated tag will only be there if a bunch of teams make an early exit.

I think Illinois could be pretty tough for 3 rounds, Mich can go a long way but they will miss the one guy who just got injured just like OSU missed a guy today. Iowa wins two games and that will be nice. Purdue could be a tough out . Not sure which wisky team will show up, the one the hawks dismantled in madison or the tougher one at the end of the year.

I hadnt watched much of OSU this year but they did look somewhat undisciplined the last 10 minutes I watched today.

I think Illinois could be pretty tough for 3 rounds, Mich can go a long way but they will miss the one guy who just got injured just like OSU missed a guy today. Iowa wins two games and that will be nice. Purdue could be a tough out . Not sure which wisky team will show up, the one the hawks dismantled in madison or the tougher one at the end of the year.

I hadnt watched much of OSU this year but they did look somewhat undisciplined the last 10 minutes I watched today.

Right now the B1G record is 1-2. By the end of the night that record could be 4-2 and things could look completely different.

Speaking of which team will show up, how about Rutgers?

If they can get on a roll for a few games.....

Poor display of team play by OSU on the offensive side. Little sharing of the ball or ball movement.

OSU loss was very embarrassing for the BT. MSU, who cares? WI is completely controlling the tempo, playing solid defense and hitting wide open three’s at the end of the shot clock. Yeah, I have no love for the Badgers, but they are a great example of a team with a very different style not doing so well in the familiar confines of the BT showing up in the NCAA. Yeah. Lots of time left. We shall see.

Good for Buttgers. OSU losing as a 2 is THE BEST THING that could have happened for Iowa. Total awesome wake up call for a team like the Hawks. You don't show up, you get beat

Preseason I thought Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin and Rutgers would be the top 4 teams in the conference. It didn’t pan out in the regular season but all 4 are headed to the Round of 32.

Latest posts