Woooo!...Beat down a bad opponent like a Top 5 team at home should official game thread

Connor trying to make up for his shooting performance in Lincoln last year, but sadly is shooting just as poorly

I know we all wanted this reschedule for the W but tis is an absolute horrible game at this point. Iowa playing lax and undisciplined becuz they can and still win by 25. Hope it’s a situational effort and they refocus on perimeter D the next 2 weeks. Gonna need it in the tourneys.
I'm not seeing that, I think the D has been good, they are laying off the guys that cant shoot.

I know we all wanted this reschedule for the W but tis is an absolute horrible game at this point. Iowa playing lax and undisciplined becuz they can and still win by 25. Hope it’s a situational effort and they refocus on perimeter D the next 2 weeks. Gonna need it in the tourneys.
Iowa has been great on D, even the the best teams get a little lazy when your 20 points better than their opponents

Geez, were now at the point where we can whip someone by 25 and were still complaining that its too lax and undisciplined?

My oh my how far we've come if thats how far you have to stoop to nitpick.

Pretty sure I just heard Settles say Connor was a good 3 point shooter....I love me some Connor but the stats say otherwise about his 3 point shooting skills.

Geez, were now at the point where we can whip someone by 25 and were still complaining that its too lax and undisciplined?

My oh my how far we've come if thats how far you have to stoop to nitpick.
Iowa just piss pounding this team, and held NU to 28, think they went the last 7 or so with about nothing.

Precisely why I said, “...what he DID...
Great Hawk. Difference maker years are past.
Well if someone does get in his grill we now have a confident Toussaint to bring in as a change of pace.

Maybe Joe's improved play will cut Bohannon's minutes and make him more effective.

Pretty sure I just heard Settles say Connor was a good 3 point shooter....I love me some Connor but the stats say otherwise about his 3 point shooting skills.
He’s not, I still want him to keep teams honest. If you’re that wide open, imo it’s a good shot, but only if

Latest posts