Iowa on BTN at 3:00

Gustafson with the two-handed RIM SHAKAAAA!!! She's definitely going to be a starter next year.

Ok Hawks have turned it around, 105-75 at the commercial break, Northwestern had 4 points taken off the board for crowd noise. Bring it on Wildcats.

Iowa's trio of leading scorers are all hitting. At the half Monika Czinano has 14 points, Caitlin Clark has 12, and McKenna Warnock has 7.

Iowa is shooting a very respectable 51.4% percent from the field, and 100% from the free throw line. They have 12 assists on 18 made baskets.

Hawks up 137-76 at the break, I can't remember seeing this many dunks since I last played NBA Jam on Super Nintendo.

Iowa's going to need to make some adjustments after half, going the other way the wind was definitely helping, now we're going to have to put some extra zip on those threes to get the distance. I can't quite tell but I think it's slightly out of the northeast, just a little left hand English and we should be good.

Ohio State bringing the quadruple team in the paint but the Hawks are hanging tough. Assembly Hall is a tough venue for sure.