Mike Gundy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This world has gone completely fucking bonkers. This lady went from eating supper and enjoying her existence to having her life completely ruined in the space of about two hours. Granted, she's definitely a piece of shit, but it's just weird that it can happen like that.

Bet she never thought about something like this the first day she signed up for Twitter.

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever post anything online with your name tied to it, folks.

Never.

OAN is a problem but on the Black Lives Matter website, they call for the end of the nuclear family, ridding the country of "white supremacy" (whatever that means), and de-funding the police-a completely insane position- and those things are OK?
The "nuclear" family ended decades ago for the black culture. Nearly 80% of black children are born out of wedlock, without a functioning father. There's your problem. It is an expensive problem for taxpayers, those who work. It is also a dangerous problem as the black on black murders demonstrate. These are the same comments of former Democratic Senator Moynihan, said many years ago, prior to being shunned by the new waves of One Way Think, BLM crowd. Now the BLM is a Woke Group of victims, blaming, excuses, needing free things. They want little to do with that "white way" that is, a father and mother faithful to each other for life and raising children with values.

"The black culture has problems that money can't fix." Senator Moynihan

Blacks need leaders who can help them figure out "a new, or shall we say, old way of living again." What they get are leaders who play the victim card and make excuses.

It really isn't that complicated...

90-Day-Fiance-Big-Ed-Brown-Before-the-90-Days-2270-800x445.jpg

The "nuclear" family ended decades ago for the black culture. Nearly 80% of black children are born out of wedlock, without a functioning father. There's your problem. It is an expensive problem for taxpayers, those who work. It is also a dangerous problem as the black on black murders demonstrate. These are the same comments of former Democratic Senator Moynihan, said many years ago, prior to being shunned by the new waves of One Way Think, BLM crowd. Now the BLM is a Woke Group of victims, blaming, excuses, needing free things. They want little to do with that "white way" that is, a father and mother faithful to each other for life and raising children with values.

"The black culture has problems that money can't fix." Senator Moynihan

Blacks need leaders who can help them figure out "a new, or shall we say, old way of living again." What they get are leaders who play the victim card and make excuses.

It really isn't that complicated...
560x315mv.jpg

A man of few thoughts, but many stereotypes and assumptions.
Stereotypes... Assumptions...

The black nuclear family ended decades ago?

The "white way" is a father and mother faithful to each other for life and raising children with values?

Blacks need leaders who can help them figure out "a new, or shall we say, old way of living again?

You literally could not make it any easier to discount you. This isn't even any fun. Makes me think you're smoking pot wrapped in an antifa flag right now and trolling us all.

And "man of few thoughts?" Come on now. You're better than that. I've never questioned your intellect, only your ability separate reality from fantasy. Let's not start claiming superior intelligence, especially when you believe that some wizard made this planet, stuck us here, and puts us on a naughty or nice list for fun. Get real.

Last edited:
I'd like to see your proof of this. I haven't seen any studies that show this to be true.

“When we talk about defunding the police, what we're saying is invest in the resources that our communities need,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Alicia Garza told NBC News’ “Meet the Press.” “So much of policing right now is generated and directed towards quality-of-life issues, homelessness, drug addiction, domestic violence. … But what we do need is increased funding for housing, we need increased funding for education, we need increased funding for quality of life of communities who are over-policed and over-surveilled.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion...0200615-fvqkukbngbb2bko3tev5fq52oe-story.html

Chicago crime rate and murder rate among Blacks is off the charts. Illinois spends more per student (up to 40% more) than its' neighboring Midwestern States. Republican have been advocating for years, vouchers for poor families so they can attend the schools of their choice. (Dems have fought tooth and nail) Trillions have been spent on the "Great Society" programs started back in the 60's. The result has been the creation of millions of dependents, White and Black.

Go ahead and defund Police Departments and scale back their presence in some of these cities. We'll see how that goes. There are far bigger problems in our society than "over policing".
Crime decreased almost everywhere during that time period, even in places where there wasn't an increased police presence. You're leaving out the fact that in many areas other services were cut to those places at the same time... water, electricity, garbage. I don't see anyone advocating for that. You're also not mentioning where those cut funds would go instead:
"Increase funding for housing, increased funding for education, we need increased funding for quality of life of communities who are over-policed and over-surveilled.” as I quoted in my previous post.

This is the exact opposite of what happened in those "shithole" areas that you mention. They were ignored.

After trying to shame me for a "lie of omission" in another thread, I didn't expect you to do the same here.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-dont-mean-less-crime-experts-say/2818056002/
Those "shitholes" are virtually all controlled by Democrats, and have had billions of dollars thrown at them and more $$$ is not the answer.
White or Black:
Go to school.
Try hard in school. Get a degree.
Respect your parent(s)
do not break the law.
keep you **** in your pants until you are ready to take care of a child.
keep your legs together until you are ready to take care of a child.

You never know..just might help.
keep your **** in your pants until you are ready to support a child.

Chicago crime rate and murder rate among Blacks is off the charts. Illinois spends more per student (up to 40% more) than its' neighboring Midwestern States. Republican have been advocating for years, vouchers for poor families so they can attend the schools of their choice. (Dems have fought tooth and nail) Trillions have been spent on the "Great Society" programs started back in the 60's. The result has been the creation of millions of dependents, White and Black.

Go ahead and defund Police Departments and scale back their presence in some of these cities. We'll see how that goes. There are far bigger problems in our society than "over policing".

Those "shitholes" are virtually all controlled by Democrats, and have had billions of dollars thrown at them and more $$$ is not the answer.
White or Black:
Go to school.
Try hard in school. Get a degree.
Respect your parent(s)
do not break the law.
keep you **** in your pants until you are ready to take care of a child.
keep your legs together until you are ready to take care of a child.

You never know..just might help.
keep your **** in your pants until you are ready to support a child.
These are all "guaranteed" votes for the Democratic machine. We will "take care of you." And if we go broke, we will blame whites, people who work, and beg for federal funding from "racist" states that spend time balancing their budgets.

It isn't that complicated...

The "white way" is a father and mother faithful to each other for life and raising children with values?

Blacks need leaders who can help them figure out "a new, or shall we say, old way of living again?

You literally could not make it any easier to discount you. This isn't even any fun. Makes me think you're smoking pot wrapped in an antifa flag right now and trolling us all.

And "man of few thoughts?" Come on now. You're better than that. I've never questioned your intellect, only your ability separate reality from fantasy. Let's not start claiming superior intelligence, especially when you believe that some wizard made this planet, stuck us here, and puts us on a naughty or nice list for fun. Get real.
Funny how you ignore the facts, defaulting to your name calling and sending grade school pictures.

I'm not religious at all, but I do find the question of the "first mover" intriguing. You have any thoughts on this? Maybe an ultra powerful wizard? :)

I'm not religious at all, but I do find the question of the "first mover" intriguing. You have any thoughts on this? Maybe an ultra powerful wizard? :)
I believe it would fall under the "Deus Absconditus" that is, the hidden God.

Isaiah 45:15 "Indeed You are a hidden God."

These are all "guaranteed" votes for the Democratic machine. We will "take care of you." And if we go broke, we will blame whites, people who work, and beg for federal funding from "racist" states that spend time balancing their budgets.

It isn't that complicated...
Both parties only care about corporate welfare at the expense of the general populace. Which are the racist states that balance their budgets?

By now only comatose Americans or fools are unaware that states that consistently vote Republican and against their own best interest suck more money from the federal government than Democratic states.

Link

I believe it would fall under the "Deus Absconditus" that is, the hidden God.

Isaiah 45:15 "Indeed You are a hidden God."
This definitely falls under deus absconditus, otherwise known as the "Because I Said So Clause."

Smartly inserted by a forward-looking person into the comic book so believers can use it as a get out of jail free card when confronted with logic and reason.

You realize I mentioned this principle in my earlier post, right? How you guys conveniently use the "unknowability" of god when you get out reasoned? I don't blame you. It's an easy way of making up for a lack of argumentative skill and slow wit.

Kind of like using pocket hole joinery when building a cabinet because you don't have the skill or tools required for real joinery. It's a quick, no skill way to do a hack job that looks good, but is weak as hell and won't last. Does that explain how evangelicals use Deus Absconditus to their advantage well, or is my feeble brain not able to work it through? I'll be jeepers darned if isn't just the most convenient excuse for dismissing logic in the whole book. Wouldn't be that some human dreamt it up as a way to dismiss smart, literate people, would it? Nah...couldn'ta been...

This definitely falls under deus absconditus, otherwise known as the "Because I Said So Clause."

Smartly inserted by a forward-looking person into the comic book so believers can use it as a get out of jail free card when confronted with logic and reason.

You realize I mentioned this principle in my earlier post, right? How you guys conveniently use the "unknowability" of god when you get out reasoned? I don't blame you. It's an easy way of making up for a lack of argumentative skill and slow wit.

Kind of like using pocket hole joinery when building a cabinet because you don't have the skill or tools required for real joinery. It's a quick, no skill way to do a hack job that looks good, but is weak as hell and won't last. Does that explain how evangelicals use Deus Absconditus to their advantage well, or is my feeble brain not able to work it through? I'll be jeepers darned if isn't just the most convenient excuse for dismissing logic in the whole book. Wouldn't be that some human dreamt it up as a way to dismiss smart, literate people, would it? Nah...couldn'ta been...
Perhaps you might be best served by visiting a "Pastoral Counselor." There, you could explore different issues that trouble you and you could tell him he is a fake and fraud at the same time. Win/Win.

Both parties only care about corporate welfare at the expense of the general populace. Which are the racist states that balance their budgets?

By now only comatose Americans or fools are unaware that states that consistently vote Republican and against their own best interest suck more money from the federal government than Democratic states.

Link

The "racist states" is presumably referring to the deep south but that also makes his comment completely untrue. The southern states are some of the worst run in the country. High poverty, poorly educated, poor health, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.