Mike Gundy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You watch this kid will transfer and try to get a waiver saying my coach was racist or some shit and probably get it so he can play right away... All over a coach wearing a TV stations T shirt..

You watch this kid will transfer and try to get a waiver saying my coach was racist or some shit and probably get it so he can play right away... All over a coach wearing a TV stations T shirt..

Fields got a waiver for one slur that was allegedly yelled at him, which meant the entire state of Georgia was racist.

Tell me, Mr. Learned Hand, does one have to end up in prison to have his/her First Amendment rights violated?

What is the true meaning of freedom of speech?

: the right to express information, ideas, and opinions free of government restrictions based on content and subject only to reasonable limitations (as the power of the government to avoid a clear and present danger) especially as guaranteed by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution —

What is the true meaning of freedom of speech?

: the right to express information, ideas, and opinions free of government restrictions based on content and subject only to reasonable limitations (as the power of the government to avoid a clear and present danger) especially as guaranteed by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution —

It was a yes or no question. Please give it another try.

I'm glad you learned that new term, but you can go through over a decade of my history on here and I doubt you will find anyone who is a more fervent defender of constitutional rights than me. Hell, I even think Nebraska and Ohio State football players should be entitled to due process.

I don't care what happens to Gundy but I saw you trying to justify the shooting of Rayshard Brooks.

You know, at this point, what good is it going to do to point out that the squeaky wheel is the one getting the oil? We now live in a society where an intoxicated black man resists arrest, steals a police officer's taser, runs away and fires the taser back at the face of the police officer, so the police officer shoots him dead, and now the police officer is facing felony murder charges. The liberal ambulance chasing media has fucked the police. They have fucked any white man in an authority and mentor role. And they have fucked white people as a whole.

You need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts