A&M to make run at James Franklin

Where do I contribute to the fund? I have $14 in unmarked bills just waiting to be slid under the table.

I would love Franklin to leave the Big 10, but Texas A&M can't offer him anything PSU can't also offer.

I was shared this post by my friend as we bot are big football fans. We have played football in college and were good at it. I would like to play a football match with my friends but first I have to complete an essay and would be taking help from EssayWritingNzCom as they are the best online writing service and I have used their services before and was impressed by the work they did.

I was shared this post by my friend as we bot are big football fans. We have played football in college and were good at it. I would like to play a football match with my friends but first I have to complete an essay and would be taking help from EssayWritingNzCom as they are the best online writing service and I have used their services before and was impressed by the work they did.
vYor3hg.gif

LOLLER!!