You know it, SAME OL HAWKEYES

IowaHawkeyeFB

The Fran fade is in full swing. I’d be shocked if Iowa wins more than a game down the stretch. That would mean missing the NCAA Tournament after being ranked.

Cure for teams woes even if they are god awful from three? Play Iowa.

Idk but I obviously would have never thought they would lose by double digits. I am trying to become more interested in basketball and learn about it, but I don't think throwing the ball to the other team over and over is how you are supposed to play.

He may be trolling here, but sadly, he is not exactly wrong in this spot. I'm really worried now that we could drop some home games as well with the CJF injury. Even worse than losing this game was losing him.

JBO, Nunge, young Mac, Now Frederick, + weak bench=not much we can do. And, yes, defense continues to be an issue, specifically on the road. Simple but very sad.

He may be trolling here, but sadly, he is not exactly wrong in this spot. I'm really worried now that we could drop some home games as well with the CJF injury. Even worse than losing this game was losing him.
Without CJF for any length of time, finishing .500 in league will be difficult

That Ohio State game has just become the Purdue game during Marble's senior year. We HAVE to win it or we are in big time trouble.