Boiler them up Hawks...Game thread.

Painter's hair makes him look like a porcupine
I'm mostly frustrated by getting whooped by the 40 yr old guy with male pattern baldness who's previous claim to fame is he sets hard screens and throws elbows at the Y every Tuesday and Thursday morning at 545 am.

The most unlikely looking athlete

In the B1G

If we could have rebounded early, we might have been able to keep them from building up so much momentum...so that part is solely on the D. But all but maybe 3 of their 3s were contested. Just their night. On to Cincinnati.
Purdue playing like a desperate team.

We will see more of them the next three weeks. Maybe a good reset for all.

Geezus, WTF? Just got home from one shit show (work) and now watching another....piss on it early bed time coming!

There's been a few 3's where they booked vacations online, paid the Bill's, watered the hog..before having to shoot. And a lot of easy scores off offensive boards, layups..no defense and no intensity. Dont blame it on luck or hot shooting. Imagine how Luka, CJ, Joe would shoot against our defense tonight.

Yet some made baskets came with hands in the face, just throwing up prayers.

Iowa has had a few of those wide open looks as well and they haven’t gone in.

I'm mostly frustrated by getting whooped by the 40 yr old guy with male pattern baldness who's previous claim to fame is he sets hard screens and throws elbows at the Y every Tuesday and Thursday morning at 545 am.

I am that dude. You just basically described me . One of those weird days when I am just killing it :)

LOL 12 3's for Purdue. I've never seen a team shoot out of their minds like this. Of course a shitty 3 point shooting team like Purdue is going insane against us. Purdue wasn't looking likely to make the NIT and they're running us out of the gym like we're a high school team. Just a pathetic performance from these guys. CJ and Weiskamp are playing scared. Garza somehow has zero rebounds. This is the worst basketball performance from an Iowa team in as long as I can remember. We don't deserve to make the NCAA tournament after this. There's no fucking excuse for playing this fucking bad.

No offense, but you’re an idiot who obviously hasnt been paying attention to college basketball for very long. Games like this happen on occasion. We slaughtered Maryland by 20+ at home yet they’re leading the B1G. Shit happens.

I've actually never tried one.

I have never been a hard liquor person, especially whiskey.
They might be ok if you start out with one; I was smoked already. It was about as smart as Jager bombs after you’ve been into the Captain all night. Not a good idea.

MDsx0S6g.jpg

Latest posts