Big Ten Bracket Simulator

Right now, this has Iowa in 3rd place. A double bye would be huge. 3rd place in the league would get us a pretty good seed in the NCAA's as well. Winning on Sunday would flip us to 2nd place.

http://bball.notnothing.net/big10.php?sport=mbb
Where you finish in the B1G standing really won’t have a ton of effect on your seed (because of uneven schedules), however in Iowa’s case we have a really strong overall schedule and some quality wins so yes if we get enough wins our seed should be decent.

By the time we play again we could be tied for the conference lead. Illinois plays at Michigan and MSU plays at Minnesota. If the home teams win both, we are in first place monday night.

I just did this the other day and we were projected at 11-9. I'm pretty sure we were picked to win the last 2 games we won too. But now that we actually won them, we are predicted to finish 13-7. I'm surprised the projections changed that much without an upset.

My how the Wolverines have fallen.

Juwan is finding out there are some dudes in this league who can coach.

That would have been a bad, bad home loss.

By the time we play again we could be tied for the conference lead. Illinois plays at Michigan and MSU plays at Minnesota. If the home teams win both, we are in first place monday night.

Well crap, Rutgers is at home against Nebraska tomorrow so they will have a 1/2 game lead by the time we play again.

I just picked through it for the first time. I left iowa alone but picked every other team with the assumption that every home team will win any game that looks like it was pretty winnable. There ended up being a 3 way time for first with Iowa, Illinois, and MSU at 13-7. I think the auto pick gave us wins at Indiana and at Purdue.

I keep playing with this once a week or so, and no matter what I do, I cannot get MSU off the top line. Sucks. Think I am putting way too much thought into this...............now, we beat MD on the road, this exercise will get a lot more fun.

BTW, I am giving Bucky L's just on general principals in honor of that nut hunting squirrel they have on the team.

I keep playing with this once a week or so, and no matter what I do, I cannot get MSU off the top line. Sucks. Think I am putting way too much thought into this...............now, we beat MD on the road, this exercise will get a lot more fun.

If we beat Maryland on the road, the auto pick will probably move quite a bit in our favor. Probably into a sole 2nd finish.