Isaiah Moss putting on a clinic

WestCoastHawk

4/5 from the 3 point line with 3 free throws at the beginning of the second half.

Leading all Jayhawks in points.

KS can look forward to 5 games of 5 points or less from him now I imagine

Was thinking about this yesterday. Would you rather have the consistent 10-12 points a game you will likely get from Fredrick or the 5-6 games where you got the big outburst that you had with Moss?

On the surface it is easy to say the former, thinking about it for awhile I am leaning toward the latter. Too lazy to do the homework, I am curious how many times Iowa won when Moss scored double digits?

Strictly a guess on my part, his only role for Kansas will be to knock down 3(s). As any Iowa fan will attest, Kansas will certainly not ask him to lock down anybody.

Why the hate? What lock down defenders do we have. Maybe he will get some real coaching on it. What ever you don't like about Self he generally does do negative coaching unlike our guy. Self gets on players but he generally doesn't imply worthlessness.

Who do we have to that won't have bad games?

So we can throw the Garza performance out the door? You honestly think OR wouldn't finish last in Big play?

Was thinking about this yesterday. Would you rather have the consistent 10-12 points a game you will likely get from Fredrick or the 5-6 games where you got the big outburst that you had with Moss?

On the surface it is easy to say the former, thinking about it for awhile I am leaning toward the latter. Too lazy to do the homework, I am curious how many times Iowa won when Moss scored double digits?
Iowa was going nowhere with Moss, and went nowhere with Moss. Better to try some of the young players, Moss can work on his NBA 3-point shot. Might be a win/win.

Much like the football team, funny how players seem to get drastically better the second they leave Iowa.

The "hate", er mah gerd, the "hate"!!! Just try giving an opinion that is contrary to someone else's and all the sudden some precious snow flake runs quivering to their cry closet sobbing about hate. I had this same discussion with Howe when Oliver Martin came to town.

I don't think anyone can argue that Moss wasn't an inconsistent scorer. He was famous for going off one night then disappearing the next 3 games. So since that can't be argued, just accuse everyone of hate.

Waaaaaahhh, where's my cry closet?!

The "hate", er mah gerd, the "hate"!!! Just try giving an opinion that is contrary to someone else's and all the sudden some precious snow flake runs quivering to their cry closet sobbing about hate. I had this same discussion with Howe when Oliver Martin came to town.

I don't think anyone can argue that Moss wasn't an inconsistent scorer. He was famous for going off one night then disappearing the next 3 games. So since that can't be argued, just accuse everyone of hate.

Waaaaaahhh, where's my cry closet?!

So did you hate Norman and Kingsbury? Granted Norman was before the 3, but the point is the same. Name anyone who is a consistent 3 point shooter day in and out.

GP MIN FG% 3P% FT% REB AST BLK STL PF TO PTS
2 20.0 61.5 58.3 100.0 2.0 1.0 0.0 0.0 1.0 0.0 14.5
35 24.1 39.9 42.1 79.1 2.9 1.8 0.2 0.9 1.6 1.4 9.2
33 24.2 42.0 38.6 87.9 2.2 1.9 0.2 0.7 1.4 1.2 11.1
34 17.1 41.2 35.8 74.2 1.6 0.9 0.4 0.6 1.2 1.1 6.

Kingsbury was 35% career at 3s.

Moss will have a fine year and then we'll hear how bad 12 D is.

I think we might look back and Moss leaving might tell more of the story of the direction of the prorgram.

Dude had 1 year left to play with JBo, Joe W, Garza. We had 4 decent pieces with Moss in my opinion. Obviously the health of JBo came out later after Moss had deduced to transfer.

I get it’s Kansas and a chance to play for a championship but to lose a guy in that situation who should be bought into the program after spending 4 years never made much sense to me.

I don’t have any bad feelings towards Isiah but I’d love to know why Moss ultimately decided to leave.

So did you hate Norman and Kingsbury? Granted Norman was before the 3, but the point is the same. Name anyone who is a consistent 3 point shooter day in and out.

GP MIN FG% 3P% FT% REB AST BLK STL PF TO PTS
2 20.0 61.5 58.3 100.0 2.0 1.0 0.0 0.0 1.0 0.0 14.5
35 24.1 39.9 42.1 79.1 2.9 1.8 0.2 0.9 1.6 1.4 9.2
33 24.2 42.0 38.6 87.9 2.2 1.9 0.2 0.7 1.4 1.2 11.1
34 17.1 41.2 35.8 74.2 1.6 0.9 0.4 0.6 1.2 1.1 6.

Kingsbury was 35% career at 3s.

Moss will have a fine year and then we'll hear how bad 12 D is.
I'm not talking about 3pt shooting exclusively. I'm talking about scoring. Moss was a wildly inconsistent scorer. And no, I don't hate him or any other Iowa player. Well, other than Anthony Tucker. And I don't really "hate" him. I just never cared for him. Even before I found out he was a raging alcoholic.

BTW, I hope Moss does have a fine season.

I'm not talking about 3pt shooting exclusively. I'm talking about scoring. Moss was a wildly inconsistent scorer. And no, I don't hate him or any other Iowa player. Well, other than Anthony Tucker. And I don't really "hate" him. I just never cared for him. Even before I found out he was a raging alcoholic.

BTW, I hope Moss does have a fine season.
Rob Griffin, in his one season, was as streaky as they came. Justin Johnson wasn't far behind.

Latest posts