Iowa Football Preview, Prediction: Unbeaten Minnesota Rows into Kinnick

Damn I hope that prediction is right on. Iowa even has the state of Wisconsin behind it on this one.

Im not confident in this offense. Im not sure we can score 27 or 31. I hope we can, but it hasnt happened against a quality opponent. I bet Minny brings the woodshed and blitzes the crap out of us. And we know what happens then.

No prediction from me. But I love Floyd staying home.

Go Hawks!

Iowa 31
Goofers 14

Well if Iowa can score 31 points...by the way, when is the last time Iowa scored 31 points against a BigTen team?.... then they would win.

Minny would have to have a terrible day to only score 14. What's their scoring history this year? I'm too lazy to look it up.

Well if Iowa can score 31 points...by the way, when is the last time Iowa scored 31 points against a BigTen team?.... then they would win.

Minny would have to have a terrible day to only score 14. What's their scoring history this year? I'm too lazy to look it up.

Iowa actually scored 31 or more in 5 B1G games last year. In the other 4 B1G games their offense had a hard time getting out of their own way.

Minnesota has scored 28 or more every game this season.

PSU's D was pretty helpless against them and their front 7 is superior to Iowa's. That is pretty concerning.

Also KF dominates Fleck, I believe that Fleck annoys him just as much as anyone he does most anyone.

In head to head match ups KF vs Fleck as head coach:

KF 38 avg points (3 wins)
Fleck 13.7 avg points (3 losses)

Wouldn't be surprised to see either team win by 20. I guarantee Iowa is mad and determined. I see Iowa winning big. Big hole in the boat.

To me this is the game where Iowa clicks on all cylinders. Why it happens, I have no idea but it just does and it confounds us all even more. That's Iowa football.

There will be one game Iowa will seemingly put it together. PLEASE let it be this week's game.

I think the Hawks will win out. Even though we have a slim chance for Indianapolis, we have a chance. Minnesota needs to self-destruct and lose out the rest of the way. Wisconsin needs to go 1-2 the rest of the way with a win over Minnesota. I don’t see it happening, but stranger things has happened.

I still think Minny is fools gold in the sense that they are this great team going to the promised land. Penn St is also not that great either.

Iowa could actually win this game convincingly. It would not be an upset in my mind. It would be a good win against a good team.

Latest posts