Moss Transferring

Very confusing. He has been a starter for awhile now, sure he gets yanked sometimes, but when he does it is mostly deserved. Still it hurts losing a 40+% 3 pt shooter, especially when you are already short on good wing play anyway.

I can't help but think back to Fran admitting he forgot about Moss on the bench in the 2nd half of a game. I mean...why wouldn't he transfer?

It's unlikely he gets MORE minutes next season unless he goes to a really small school. If he goes to another power conference school he will be lucky to see as many minutes. This is just really, really weird.

When he was on, he was an asset. However, there were many games where he was not on, and it was confounding to know how good he could be when he was playing so poorly. Per the GIA article, he was tied for the largest negative offense to defense efficiency rating and the largest negative effectiveness rating when he was on the court.

It would be nice to have his experience next year, but that's not happening, so I wish him well wherever he ends up.

I don't get this at all but he must know something we dont or Fran let him know they were going to try different things next year? Maybe CJ Fredrick is crushing it in practice? Maybe JBo is going to move more to the 2 and squeeze Moss minutes?

Just speculation but why wait this long to announce?

Well that’s a wrap on the 2014 and 2015 recruiting classes. 2 out of the 10 players played their final game / had a senior night with Iowa.

That 2 number is also slightly incorrect at Baer wasn’t originally a scholarship guy.

1 of 9 scholarships recruits played at Iowa as a senior. That’s painfully bad.

WASTELAND

Hate to be the guy who says it but this likely ensures Connor keeps his minutes. It also means there is a pretty decent chance that Pat starts from day 1.

Latest posts