Joke Coach, joke team and joke program!

Ben Rumson

Because of joke A.D. but the loyalist and those that relish in mediocrity can continue to slap their knee and just say awh shucks fellows, we'll get them next year. Thanks to barta you get that wish no matter which sport.

didn’t realize fans have any control over hiring and firing of ADs and Coaches. So please enlighten all the knee slappers on how to yell,curse,scream and carry on at their TVs. Maybe if enough TVs get yelled at the President at Iowa will just have to listen to John Q. Public....

didn’t realize fans have any control over hiring and firing of ADs and Coaches. So please enlighten all the knee slappers on how to yell,curse,scream and carry on at their TVs. Maybe if enough TVs get yelled at the President at Iowa will just have to listen to John Q. Public....

We could always march on the University. Oh wait, I have a life. I guess I'll just continue to watch games when they're on. Get excited when they win, and try not to let it ruin my day when they lose.

oh look. another new thread bashing gary barta.

rob, you need to sticky one barta sucks thread. it'll save this site energy or space. stop global warming.