!*****Official 'It's Still Possible' Game Thread*****!

Is It Still Possible?

• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Shut Your Pie Hole

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The coach is a loser and his infection spreads to the players the longer they stay.

Why would you want recruits to watch a game?

Make up some fake footage, send it to them.

Another team lost by Kirk. No toughness, no leadership.

Mildcats are a bunch of scumbag losers that pay off refs. There is no way either of their touchdowns should have counted. One was after a fumble that was not called, the other was an incomplete pass. Iowa wins this game 10-0.

I beg of every Iowa fan...please do not buy tickets to the mid December shit bowl game we are going to. Only thing that will make anything change is to keep our $$.

Dominated and pushed around by NW in Kinnick. They clinch division title. True freshman rb runs for 150 yards against our vaunted defensive line lol

I missed the entire second half until just ahead of the fumble. I should have skipped it entirely.
Dude..and miss the entertainment... I mean this week's shit the bed invention. F i'll watch next week with a little hope Ill catchs some luck and beats our asses too!

Mildcats are a bunch of scumbag losers that pay off refs. There is no way either of their touchdowns should have counted. One was after a fumble that was not called, the other was an incomplete pass. Iowa wins this game 10-0.

don't be a loser, dude. We played like shit and got beat. The officials weren't the reason.