Don’t forget, nearly 50 recruits saw that

I think he means crappy coaching and boring, piss poor offense.

I don't think you watched the same game I did. That offense was anything but boring against a very good defense.

The only two coaching decisions that I think are debatable are clock management at the end of the first half, and the QB sneak on 4th down that got stuffed.

I thought everything else was pretty good from a coaching standpoint.

I don't think you watched the same game I did. That offense was anything but boring against a very good defense.

The only two coaching decisions that I think are debatable are clock management at the end of the first half, and the QB sneak on 4th down that got stuffed.

I thought everything else was pretty good from a coaching standpoint.
Very good defense??? Umm ok, if you are happy scoring 17 at home against a slightly above average defense without their best player then more power to ya.

I think he means crappy coaching and boring, piss poor offense.

Meh. Bad call on 3rd and 6. Maybe questionable qb sneak call on 4th and 1 but that's hindsight. Could have thrown more earlier, sure. The 3rd and goal run play was there. Simply an all world LB play.

3 turnovers, 2 of which were 100% player mistakes, and 1 of those gifted 7 points. I guess you can put heat on Woods for Special Teams...but I'd bet large dollars the players are coached to know where the ball is and to stay away from it.

I am not sold on BF as a good OC, and last 3 weeks were not impressive playcalling. But this loss isn't on the coaches. Ultimately, they have to take the blame though.

We should’ve scored more. Maybe it’s unfair to place blame on the coaches this time but there were many plays to be had and we just couldn’t get over the hump. It always seems so much easier for the other team to drive down and score at the end of games

Yeah so much for getting Bell anyway... That was who I was hoping to get amongst the hoard of kids in town. Beyond that does it even matter? Are any of the others program enhancers? So I dunno. This just sucks all the way around

We should’ve scored more. Maybe it’s unfair to place blame on the coaches this time but there were many plays to be had and we just couldn’t get over the hump. It always seems so much easier for the other team to drive down and score at the end of games

Don't forget how young we are on D. The future is bright. Better days are definitely ahead. I agree it has been frustrating to watch our D lose big games on the last play or last drive in recent years.

The fact that anyone talks about recruiting anymore is funny, When you are lucky to grab only 2 and 3 star project players... who cares.... there are thousands of these kids and we get 25 or 30 a year, the truth is I can go to a frat intramural football game on any campus and find a better punter than our 5 mil a year coach shows how important recruiting is to our coach...zero...zilch///// we battle MAC teams for players.... BFD

Latest posts