Official Iowa Hackeyes vs Indiana Hoosierdaddy Game Thread

I have to remind myself I don't care.

Yes you do....
anigif_enhanced-buzz-11354-1421786121-11.gif

The refs were terrible all game. Iowa was the batter team. Near the end Cook did not step out, the next possession he was fouled, but it was not called. In the first half there were multiple occasions where Indiana should have been called for basket interference, but they weren’t. It’s terrible that the refs would rob this team when they play so well. The University should file a protest.

Anytime you let one guy hit 9 three point shots against you, you deserve to lose a game like the one we just played. Horrible defense but equally horrible coaching. This coaching staff can't coach fundamentals and it can't put their players in a position to win. Pray for another stinker next year and then we can get this staff out of town.

The refs were terrible all game. Iowa was the batter team. Near the end Cook did not step out, the next possession he was fouled, but it was not called. In the first half there were multiple occasions where Indiana should have been called for basket interference, but they weren’t. It’s terrible that the refs would rob this team when they play so well. The University should file a protest.
But IU was the better coached team

You are the dumbest person in the entire city of Clinton. That shithole of a town has a lot of dumb people, too.

^bait.

Latest posts