!*****Official 'Iowa Fans Show Their Support For Buyout Barta' Game Thread*****!

Does Gary Barta attend the game?

• Yes, while waving his middle finger.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, he has a fundraiser to attend.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also could you imagine how bad we would be without Bo’s shooting? Oooooooh to have a guard that can shoot and also take it to hoop

In all fairness guys, Fran does have a lot on his mind, like what end of the house the water park is going to go on, and whether an oak or mahogany tank lid will look better on a gold-plated shitter.

Okay seriously. WHY does Fran feel the need to put all of our backups in at once. You sprinkle them in here and there. That's just terrible coaching.

It’s been that way since he arrived. Complete discombobulation. He’s one of the WORST personnel bench coaches I’ve ever seen at any level of basketball. It’s pure idiocy, one of THEE main reasons for his teams’ struggles and my #1 reason why I don’t think he’ll ever have real success. I hate it!

I'm going to lose my shit. 4 Iowa guys surrounding 1 Minnesota player and the Minnesota player gets the rebound and puts it in for an easy 2.

What was the Minnesota player doing there?? Lol he just watched the ball roll away and Dailey picked it up without any challenge.