How important is it for the backups to get touches against North Texas?

How important?

• Not important

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • It's important

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • <insert tired played-out response>

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I don't vote in mongoloid polls

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
reps for the scrubs never hurts because it means Iowa's kicking the crap out of a team and you may just find some guy who proves himself to be a gamer.

It'd sure be nice to get up big early and limit Wadleys touches. He's gotten more than I thought he would the first two games... Defensively for sure being able to rotate more guys in for reps would be great too. But as far as O goes Wadley is the main one I'm worried about

Toren doesn't have any carries yet. If he's JB's backup, he needs reps. IKM was used on KO's. If he's AW's backup, he needs reps. It would be very short-sighted to think you can go an entire season without injury to JB and AW. Same at qb and lb. All other positions seem to be rotating 2-deeps as a matter of course.

Some guys need the repetitions. Some need to get a bit of a rest. I would be tempted to sit Jewell the week and let the ankle heal. Bazata, A. Nelson, Bower, J. Jackson, and A. Wadley could take a break early. Quarterback and receivers need work even though they have been doing well.

I would. He (Jewel) probably won't. Maybe should get Ed Cunningham's approval first?

It's imperative for 2nd unit players to get a lot of reps vs. NT. Score is irrelevant. They need reps. But this has been stated for years.

Reply 2 looks rational.

It'd sure be nice to get up big early and limit Wadleys touches. He's gotten more than I thought he would the first two games... Defensively for sure being able to rotate more guys in for reps would be great too. But as far as O goes Wadley is the main one I'm worried about

Nothing to disagree with here.

Latest posts