Any observations from Kids Day?

RADMAN

I am sure there must be some info on players and how kids day went. Anybody go and have comments?

On the live feed I thought I saw AJ Ep out of uniform. Is he injured?
I was there for about 90 minutes. AJ Espy was there in full pads and participating. Did not see Easley, 84, though he may have been there. Quarrells was there and not in full pads. Limited participation by Quarrells. Stanley took first turn in the drills, it appeared to me.

I was there for about 90 minutes. AJ Espy was there in full pads and participating. Did not see Easley, 84, though he may have been there. Quarrells was there and not in full pads. Limited participation by Quarrells. Stanley took first turn in the drills, it appeared to me.

Easley has a hamstring issue at the moment.

Unbelievable how little coverage we get from this site. The best we get is observations from 2016. Pathetic!!!

I am sure there must be some info on players and how kids day went. Anybody go and have comments?
Welsh is a monster - the O-line looks bigger- Render and Reynolds had good days inside so we may have some depth @ guard. KOK has his job cut out for him - Stanley is marginally ahead. Quarrells has soft hands and looks the part but wasn't in pads. Smith-Marsette impressed me - good routes. We are loaded at RB, Young looked like he has made some nice progress. Butler has it but seemed like he is still learning the offense. Place kickers were solid. The defense seemed to get pressure and was disruptive. They forced a lot of QB errors. I thought Niemann has upped is play noticeably. He has a nose for the ball. Rugumba looks like the next great Iowa corner and was returning kickoffs. Other than the weather (which was great) this Kids day reminded me most of the 2009 open practice.

Last edited:

Latest posts