I may have two extra tickets

Undefeated

If my dad gets his 4 tickets for being a silverhawk, we'll be good. My brother happens to work at Stanford and is working that angle and thinks he can get two. I'll update this thread when I know more.

If my dad gets his 4 tickets for being a silverhawk, we'll be good. My brother happens to work at Stanford and is working that angle and thinks he can get two. I'll update this thread when I know more.

I will be the first of 1000 people to say - "Hey I want them!"

Trouble is I don't think the U of I will let us know until the 14th if we get 0,2 or 4 tickets via silverhawk.

i'm guessing your 'inbox' will soon be 'full'...... :) that being said, hey - i'd like to go - would love to be able to send my parents to the game - in their 70s - will they have the chance to go again? who knows.

i'm guessing your 'inbox' will soon be 'full'...... :) that being said, hey - i'd like to go - would love to be able to send my parents to the game - in their 70s - will they have the chance to go again? who knows.

me thinks it should go to who responded first - but I would have ZERO reason to be biased! :)

My question is this. I don't find out if we get our 4 from the U of I until the 14th, what will you do for flights?

lol this topic illustrates why the prices are outrageous

all this pent up demand unleashing like a flood through a levee

but a kind gesture nonetheless OP

I'm not worried about flights. You can always find flights to Vegas (my plan) you just might have to massage the dates a little. Otherwise I will just ship myself in a dog crate to Los Angeles.

Already got plans to drive and a place to stay....now just need something to do on January 1. It would be great to have a shot if you've got them :D

I also put in for my two tickets with the U of I but went with pkg. on here.Paid $550 a ticket but don't expect to sell them at that cost just want to get some of my money back.If I get them I will take them with me,staying at Omni Hotel with many Hawk fans.Not holding my breath though as I only have 44 pts.