Cowherd rakes KF

So Colin, remind us who the SEC plays in the non conference... How about the Big 12... Wasn't Cowherd a former ESECPN employee?

All I can say..What a ******....Just shut the hell up and get a real job Colin...Your a punk and actually get a job instead of mouthing off in your studio..Come to my place in inner city South Florida and shut the hell up...

excellent.... mentions ND had the balls to schedule Ga Tech ...

hmmmm ... Ga Tech rings a bell

First. Stop trying to throw politics in. Nobody is biting.

2nd. Ga Tech? You mean that monster team that was beat by ND.........and Pitt, the team that Iowa had the balls to schedule and beat?

3rd. Now that he is on his own, he is trying to generate hits. I think he is an idiot, but he is an idiot with an agenda.

Yeah that Georgia Tech win just doesn't seem as credible as it seemed when the Yellow Jackets where ranked #14 when that game was played now does it... Weird that GT is now 3-6 and Notre Dame is getting credit for that win. But Iowa then beat two ranked teams on the road who have not lost since and we are being berated.

I can't stand Cowturd! I will not listen to his show. He is so obnoxious and thinks he right about everything. He's a clown that hides behind a mic.

Columbus ... guess speaking the truth kinda hit home with ya?

Blowhard is just like Hannity .... total wastes of human oxygen and his ******** about Iowa is a joke

He's the kind of guy who even if Iowa wins out, makes the final four and then beats Notre Dame in the first round and then takes down Alabama in the title game he still will not shut up and eat crow. Next season we will be over rated in the preseason and Stanford got screwed this year because they are the kind of team who would beat Iowa or some other load of it

Just keep winning and folks like him will get more and more angry. It's quite comical really. There's nothing they can do about it either.