Official IOWA- northwestern next loss game thread

I wonder if they will show any of the halftime festivities? Prolly not. B1G would rather show commercials. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They don't waste any time going to commercials at the beginning part of games. After they fill their quota they'll stay with the game more. To bad it won't be until the end of the game.

Northwestern is a tough team, can't get rid of 'em.

Iowa will definitely need to make a few more of their jump shots in the second half.

Northwestern is ******* annoying. Just a bunch of ogres who get in your way and a bunch of guys who hit open threes because your defender got screened by a big ogre.

If we could hit a mid range jumper we'd be up by 15 but now it's going to be close for no reason. Ugh.

I am taking special needs son out for pizza can you guys please post the scores, thanks

Northwestern is ******* annoying. Just a bunch of ogres who get in your way and a bunch of guys who hit open threes because your defender got screened by a big ogre.

If we could hit a mid range jumper we'd be up by 15 but now it's going to be close for no reason. Ugh.

Taking to many midrange shots is the problem. Uthoff has had a couple lanes to the rim and opts for 17' jump shot and misses. Wish he had more of White aptitude to playing to and through contact. He would be scare good if he added that to his game.

Taking to many midrange shots is the problem. Uthoff has had a couple lanes to the rim and opts for 17' jump shot and misses. Wish he had more of White aptitude to playing to and through contact. He would be scare good if he added that to his game.

True, but their main ogre stands under the hoop, creates contact and doesn't get called for it so I'm sure that's in his mind.

Latest posts