Jok will receive no game suspension

This just in - College kids drink.

Hopefully the rest of the team won't make Fran pay for being lenient, but I don't think Fran's hand was forced or anything and I am happy with his decision.

The only damage you could do scootering drunk is to yourself if you fall off and bump your knee (or get hit by a truck and do a flip). The cops that pulled him over are obviously racists and ISIS members. Good to have him back.

iowa-cheerleader-is-intense-during-michigan-game.gif

I hope that dude wasn't a senior, he was always the go-to guy for the cameras. Dude was always jacked up

Hopefully Jok learned his lesson(s).

He graduated last year. Fran said he wasn't sure if Jok would receive any game suspensions.

This just in - College kids drink.

Hopefully the rest of the team won't make Fran pay for being lenient, but I don't think Fran's hand was forced or anything and I am happy with his decision.

How do you know Fran was lenient??? For as long as Jok was suspended from All team activities, that was quite the punishment... But beyond the length of the suspension, we have zero idea on what elsed was handed to PJ.

How do you know Fran was lenient??? For as long as Jok was suspended from All team activities, that was quite the punishment... But beyond the length of the suspension, we have zero idea on what elsed was handed to PJ.

Maybe he had to wash the jockstraps, pardon the pun.

Back in my day you would become very familiar with the stairs for something like this.

I have seen him lifting a few times in west des moines. He seems bigger, not as skinny as I remember.

suspended from what basketball activities during the summer? im sure he must have missed out on tons, what a joke

Latest posts