***OFFICIAL NCAA SELECTION SHOW THREAD***

Tennessee having only two days to prepare for us could actually work out very well for our team.

If we play Wednesday, and win, we play UMass on Friday, win and probably Duke on Sunday.....

Three games in five days.....

After the Duke win, we probably play Michigan again, then will probably have to beat Louisville to get to the Final Four.....

I like our chances.....

:rolleyes:

Lol seriously? Some of you guys are pathetic. Nebraska has been playing damn good basketball while Iowa has been crapping down their legs.

I could care less if it is a play in game. Bring it on. At least the Hawks have a chance.
I agree with what you're saying, however selection is supposed to be based on the whole resume of the teams. It's obvious the people who were in the selection process didn't approach it that way.

If we play Wednesday, and win, we play UMass on Friday, win and probably Duke on Sunday.....

Three games in five days.....

After the Duke win, we probably play Michigan again, then will probably have to beat Louisville to get to the Final Four.....

I like our chances.....

:rolleyes:

Play In game in by far the toughest region, ouch

Everyone (non Iowa fans) will look at their brackets and see Iowa/Tennessee. Winner is in, loser is not. That's reality. And it sux.

I'm anxious to see if our Beloved Hawks can find themselves for one last stretch like they did in the NIT last year. If they can all last season swooning could be totally erased!

I agree with what you're saying, however selection is supposed to be based on the whole resume of the teams. It's obvious the people who were in the selection process didn't approach it that way.

Their non conf sos was't that bad. Winning at MSU meant a lot. Beating Wisky meant a lot.

Latest posts