Clowns on offense did a lot of pushing off and zero calls

uihawk82

After rehashing the game and reading all the posts about officiating I think if the rules are no hand checks by the defense ( which a lot of players still do and they do not get called) then the offense needs to get called for clearing out, pushing off, etc.

ISU does it a lot, we did it a few times but several times ISU just pushed a hawk off and no call.

Officiating didnt lose us the game, we took some bad shots, didnt shot well in the offense at times, made a few bone headed fouls, and you know the rest.

I just want it called both ways so I can actually look forward to watching games.

Was that the one where ejim totally stiff armed White to the floor and no call. And White was jawing with the ref a little in his own little way of not getting a Tech.

Part of that is Aaron White is extremely weak in the post and he also went over the top trying to sell it. Man up and play D and he could have atleast challenged Ejims layup. Its not Ejims fault he has more strength in one arm than White has in his entire body.

Part of that is Aaron White is extremely weak in the post and he also went over the top trying to sell it. Man up and play D and he could have atleast challenged Ejims layup. Its not Ejims fault he has more strength in one arm than White has in his entire body.

Duh, it was an offensive foul, and if ISU gets the wrong officiating crew in a game I could see their offense really suffering from these calls.

And I have never been on an ISU web board except for following a couple of links someone posted. Why are you even here????

At least is two words, and a weak players just collected 17 boards against ISU I guess.

troll_hats-r71a98a6db554431aa9d91aa97185b389_v9wfy_8byvr_512.jpg

Wait so somehow the end result of the game has to do with whites individual strength? Doublewide sometimes you make no sense.

Doublewide, did Ejim use his arm several times to push away Iowa defenders as he attempted to create space for himself?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Yes. There was a very obvious one towards the end of the game.

Did Woodbury get away with swinging his old woman pointy elbows several times?

I think we can add your post to stupid post of the year....but that just goes with being a clown fan huh

Latest posts