Where does Lowery rate in the B1G all time?

I'd probably say third all time behind only the Woodsons:

1) Charles Woodson
2) Rod Woodson
3) Lowery

I know you are trollin, but there hasnt been a B1G player with 2 punt returns in one game since 1983 and he is the 3rd to ever do it.

I know you are trollin, but there hasnt been a B1G player with 2 punt returns in one game since 1983 and he is the 3rd to ever do it.

Lowery didn't have any PR TDs today, bud. Did you watch the game? Did you see Lowery's 2 TDs? Did you see Lowery's pick against ISU last week? Dude is the real deal.

he's like a mix of Revis and Einstein.

Most definitely. It's gonna be like the old days where teams just don't throw it to his side of the field, which is gonna make the whole secondary look better. Let's hope that pass rush keeps up, too.

Most definitely. It's gonna be like the old days where teams just don't throw it to his side of the field, which is gonna make the whole secondary look better. Let's hope that pass rush keeps up, too.

Meier is a combo of Bruce Smith and Usain Bolt! Iowa domination baby!

There was a reason that they moved Hyde to safety a couple yrs ago and it was to get the three best DBs on the field. Then lowery gets hurt and who ever played instead of him struggled so bad they had to move Hyde back to cb. Lowery is probably the most pure cb I have seen under kf. He will be a solid pro.

the blitz packages were pretty creative today and refreshing.. the Hawks MIGHT be able to beat Northwestern this year :eek:

the blitz packages were pretty creative today and refreshing.. the Hawks MIGHT be able to beat Northwestern this year :eek:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, son...

office-space-meme-thats-just-crazy-talk.jpg

I'd probably say third all time behind only the Woodsons:

1) Charles Woodson
2) Rod Woodson
3) Lowery
What are you, an idiot? Lowery's not even the best defensive back the past decade for IOWA, saying nothing of the Big 10. Bob Sanders was a Super Bowl champ and NFL Defensive MVP. Do you even watch football bro? Damn.

I hope it turns out that way (being #3) - but as it is - he is far from being #3 DB for iowa over the last 5 years. but he has time to overtake some other players ...

What are you, an idiot? Lowery's not even the best defensive back the past decade for IOWA, saying nothing of the Big 10. Bob Sanders was a Super Bowl champ and NFL Defensive MVP. Do you even watch football bro? Damn.

The NFL is in the Big Ten?

Sanders couldn't carry Lowery's jockstrap. And everyone knows it but you.

wt? I thought it was Martin Manley....I guess I need to rewatch it....I completely screwed that up.

Can the kid play a whole season before he's anointed the best Hawk corner ever? Little premature bro. He's highly talented, might be best Iowa Corner in the pros someday, but he's not even the third best in Hawk history during the Ferentz era based on time spent on the field and his accomplishments during that time. He's crazy good, i think he'll develop by seasons end into a studd sammich, but slow down the cart man.

There was a reason that they moved Hyde to safety a couple yrs ago and it was to get the three best DBs on the field. Then lowery gets hurt and who ever played instead of him struggled so bad they had to move Hyde back to cb. Lowery is probably the most pure cb I have seen under kf. He will be a solid pro.

1. Spievey was better, IMO.
2. Moving Hyde to safety was a move to get the best four guys on the field. Which only tells me that the coaches thought Lowery was better than Miller. Which was and is correct.
3. Hyde wasn't that good at safety, which, IMO, was a bigger reason for his move back to CB than anything else.

Latest posts