IU's Cody Zeller = weak sauce tonight

Biggusblockus

Syracuse bigs are controlling Zeller and rendering him ineffective. The Orange is crushing Indy right now. That 2-3 zone is really frustrating the Hoosiers..hopefully a good blueprint for beating them next year.

Zeeler is so off balance tonight or whatever the heck it is, every time he touches the ball he looks like he is going to fall down. Just wierd!

In his defense, Cuse is not getting called for anything down low. But then again, this is not the Hall of Calls where if you breathe on him it's a foul.

Indiana is trying to ruin my bracket. Dang it.

Anyway, this is why you don't cut the nets down when you lose at home but still clinch the Big Ten. You want to cut a net down, wait until later.

I was hoping Zeller was going to be gone next year, but he's playing himself right into another year of seasoning.

crashr1gl.jpg

I had Indiana winning the entire thing...dammit...

Watching Syracuse control the most explosive team in our conference goes to show how tough Syracuse' zone defense is. Dear lord, If we make the tourney next year..please let us avoid playing this type of defense in it

Zeller is playing like complete dog crap tonight, is he hurt? Have to admit Cuse's defense is damn good.

Indy was the first of the B1G 4 I had going out. Just not physical enough. Michigan is number 2.

But in reality. Every B1G has a tough match-up.

D was good. Zeller really looked weak. Honestly, I don't know if he got a lot better from last year or not.
This kills my bracket, champion out, oh well.