Zion Sanders

ClintonIAfan

Congratulations to Iowa freshman guard Zion Sanders has been greanted a full scholarship! Zion joined the team prior to this season as a walk on.

Congratulations to Iowa freshman guard Zion Sanders has been greanted a full scholarship! Zion joined the team prior to this season as a walk on.

Congrats to Zion! I haven't watched a lot of games lately, but he must really be giving good minutes that we desperately need at the guard spot. Glad to finally have someone to back up JBo. Awesome!

Took me a second to realize it was a player for the womens team... Thought I was really missing something for 2 reasons. I didn't recognize who the heck that was for one thing and secondly that's not a typical name for a female and I wouldn't have even remotely put that together right away.

You guys wouldn’t have this if your resident troll would put WBB in the thread title.

Don’t give me any shit for trolling when every single @ClintonIAfan thread is a huge trolling shit post.

I'm sure Hayden would tell you to just hit the IGNORE button on the ClintonIAfan posts, unless you want to continue in your LoserTrollWays.

When I was student at the university I didn't even know we had a women's team. What is their attendance figures?

Don’t you people have anything better to do with your time than to come on here to disrespect a student athlete who has worked hard to represent this University well, and had earned a scholarship? If you don’t like women’s athletics at least have the respect to move along rather than disrespecting a student athlete.

Latest posts