Zeke Pike

ewills87

He is going to announce on Wednesday; anyone know where he is leaning towards? I know he seemed to like Iowa early on, but he has a ton of schools to choose among.

Michigan or Auburn. Most likely Auburn. He just visited there so the timing lines up. I think most Michigan and Auburn insiders believe the same.

I saw that Zeke got kicked out of a 7x7 game recently. Maybe that is why we dropped him as a recruit and didnt make his final 8. This is sarcasm, of course.

I could see him being a great college qb and he would of been a good get for us, but this gives us a chance (although really slim) for Kiel and I wouldn't mind picking up Gregory if he is half the athlete people say he is.

I have never seen us as a good fit for Pike.... He is looks to be very talented, and we do play his type of game, but I have always thought that we have too much QB talent already in the pipeline ahead of him... Our current program doesn't suit his desired development schedule....

I have never seen us as a good fit for Pike.... He is looks to be very talented, and we do play his type of game, but I have always thought that we have too much QB talent already in the pipeline ahead of him... Our current program doesn't suit his desired development schedule....

WHAT?!!! We have 2 would be Seniors when he was a freshma, 1 sophomore (Derby), and 1 redshirt freshman (Ruddock). Everyone thinks Derby is going to change positions, and nobody knows what kind of QB Ruddock will be (obviously we all think he'll be great), so if he is that good he could come and potentially start as RS fresh. I don't think we have very good depth to be honest with you.

On a side note, to him liking Michigan. They are doing a good job recruiting and more than likely on their way back IMO.

He's probably just as good as, if not better than, than any QB we currently have.

Latest posts